Fuzz's Honda Accord Track Car. Yup, Barney.

Fuzz

Section Moderator
Selling Barney. The 1998 Honda Accord that I've modified over the years, used it on the track, took to all of those DriftMania events, UltraRides and it still is rocking the MontrealRacing.com stickers that I got from StickyGrafix back when you could walk in and tell them you wanted an MR sticker and they were FREE!!

Tons of memories. As i've gotten older and focused more on racing some actual cars - the accord has been sidelined as a summer car / track car for the last 8 years (2012). It's sat quietly in the corner waiting. It got a laser alignment two weeks ago and then got flogged at ICAR to make sure nothing was going to blow up. Brakes still work, motor still pulls.

Perfect for the young mechanic who wants to continue to play and mod it, or to return it to it's OEM glory. Lots of original parts including the motor, transmission, suspension.

Année: 1998
Marque: Honda
Modèle Accord
Couleur: Black-Currant
Kilometres: 252,000 (Body)
Auto/Manuel: Manual
Condition: Used, Slight body scuffs. Mechanically sound. Still has all the track day modifications to it.
Raison de la vente: No more time to work on the car, no more space to keep it sitting in the corner of my garage.

Prix: $2150

Lien vers kijiji/hebdo: https://www.kijiji.ca/v-autos-camio...1998-2dr-coupe-5-spd-manuel-manual/1533113743

Back