Joe Biden is now president: what does it mean for you?

ALL TEN of Biden's high profile appointees are Jews. That's right. Every. Single. One.

EsItxT_XYAAg5yy

I'm glad to see that you have evolved and are no longer antisemitic.

I still have a Leftist side.

Change words jew by white in any % the representation sentence .
than the phrase change from antisemic to Woke.

Imagine if riffo said;

ALL TEN of Biden's high profile appointees are WHITE. That's right. Every. Single. One.
than Snail replying; ...am i missing something? how is that a problem.

Snail will be called a white supremacist.

I still have a Leftist side.

Change words jew by white in any % the representation sentence .
than the phrase change from antisemic to Woke.

Imagine if riffo said;

ALL TEN of Biden's high profile appointees are WHITE. That's right. Every. Single. One.
than Snail replying; ...am i missing something? how is that a problem.

Snail will be called a white supremacist.

wow that went far. They could be all white, all black, all muslim, all women, all men, all transgenders, who the f*ck cares. if they do a world-class job, that's what the United States need.

Ta posté dans le thread de Trump plus d’une fois. Ton premier post ici tu me called out pour aucune raison. Je riposte, mais sa ne fait aucun sens pour toi...

I have exactly 13 posts, with little to no significance whatsoever (in a 500 page thread..).

Just like other members that called you out in the Trump thread, I did not call you out for no reason. I called you because I remember you being a total jerk at times, throwing insults left and right in incoherent anger filled posts, hence you the 1st person that came to my mind after Omokocha's post.

I will leave it at that, sorry for derailing the thread everyone.

wow that went far. They could be all white, all black, all muslim, all women, all men, all transgenders, who the f*ck cares. if they do a world-class job, that's what the United States need.

exacly you right

But with the official Social justice system of the left do not agree with you.

they need to be % of something to represent the other group.
Because identity politic is everything.

And one of the group is problematic. The white male is a problem who need to be push away.

...am i missing something? how is that a problem

Would you not think there could be a …. I don't know a biaise when it comes to policies/relations to Israel + middle east?
Can you imagine if all 10 of them being muslims? lol

exacly you right

But with the official Social justice system of the left do not agree with you.

they need to be % of something to represent the other group.
Because identity politic is everything.

And one of the group is problematic. The white male is a problem who need to be push away.

d8d9cf1391b33f4bcf93ceb99f9de121c9e7999c.gifv

Back