Joe Biden is now president: what does it mean for you?

I've generally not posted here because it's so obvious that I don't need to point it out. If you don't see it, it's because you're one IQ point above a bag of doorknobs and there's no arguing with you anyway but holy fuck, the guy accidentally dropped the N word bumbling while reading from a teleprompter and there is zero coverage.

I've generally not posted here because it's so obvious that I don't need to point it out. If you don't see it, it's because you're one IQ point above a bag of doorknobs and there's no arguing with you anyway but holy fuck, the guy accidentally dropped the N word bumbling while reading from a teleprompter and there is zero coverage.

https://youtu.be/jbsAnHgN5ec

giphy.gif

https://youtu.be/jbsAnHgN5ec

Speaking of low IQ, you never told us how you felt when you learned that Q was all bullshit and a hoax after believing in it all those years ? How does it feel to have been caught in a scam?

Stunning. (For those who are to dumb to understand, aka Brust, Biden is so senile that he needs to carry a cue card to remind him how many americans died of COVID. But see, he's not supposed to actually pull out the fucking thing when he's doing interviews. This is why they barely let him out for 20 minutes a day).

So, who's actually running the country? I figure his chief of staff is handling the workload inside the White House but who else? Is Obama some sort of overseer of things?

Last edited:
http://youtu.be/WlJJo0zVME4

Stunning. (For those who are to dumb to understand, aka Brust, Biden is so senile that he needs to carry a cue card to remind him how many americans died of COVID. But see, he's not supposed to actually pull out the fucking thing when he's doing interviews. This is why they barely let him out for 20 minutes a day).

So, who's actually running the country? I figure his chief of staff is handling the workload inside the White House but who else? Is Obama some sort of overseer of things?

Who ran the country from November 5th 2020 until January 20th noon? Mike Pence. Give me a break, Trump needed a teleprompter to speak otherwise he would be completely loss like he called Nepal as "Nipple" or like he suggested to ingest desinfectant. Even Steve Bannon said that Trump suffers of demencia.

You got orange on your mouth brother.

Who ran the country from November 5th 2020 until January 20th noon? Mike Pence. Give me a break, Trump needed a teleprompter to speak otherwise he would be completely loss like he called Nepal as "Nipple" or like he suggested to ingest desinfectant. Even Steve Bannon said that Trump suffers of demencia.

It's amazing how you literally fell hook line and sinker for every stupid hoax that the media parroted about Trump.

https://www.statesman.com/story/news/politics/elections/2020/07/13/fact-check-did-trump-tell-people-to-drink-bleach-to-kill-coronavirus/113754708/

"A question that probably some of you are thinking of if you’re totally into that world, which I find to be very interesting. So, supposedly we hit the body with a tremendous, whether it’s ultraviolet or just very powerful light, and I think you said that hasn’t been checked, but you’re going to test it. And then I said supposing you brought the light inside the body, which you can do either through the skin or in some other way. (To Bryan) And I think you said you’re going to test that, too. Sounds interesting, right?"

He continued.

"And then I see the disinfectant, where it knocks it out in one minute. And is there a way we can do something like that, by injection inside or almost a cleaning, because you see it gets in the lungs and it does a tremendous number on the lungs, so it’d be interesting to check that, so that you’re going to have to use medical doctors with, but it sounds interesting to me. So, we’ll see, but the whole concept of the light, the way it kills it in one minute. That’s pretty powerful."

The media took this and turned it into "Trump said drink bleach and it will kill COVID."

It's amazing how you literally fell hook line and sinker for every stupid hoax that the media parroted about Trump.

https://www.statesman.com/story/news/politics/elections/2020/07/13/fact-check-did-trump-tell-people-to-drink-bleach-to-kill-coronavirus/113754708/

The media took this and turned it into "Trump said drink bleach and it will kill COVID."

Low IQ will always call Fake News Media line when they heard something they don’t wanna believe that Trump really said that. So sad to be stuck to believe every single word coming from the mouth of a serial pathological liar...

Will you call Fake News that Trump never said that he is building a wall in Colorado or the US Army had built Hydrosonic Missile or that Trump named a new country in Africa called Nimbia?

Low IQ will always call Fake News Media line when they heard something they don’t wanna believe that Trump really said that. So sad to be stuck to believe every single word coming from the mouth of a serial pathological liar...

Bro, I literally copied the transcript, please show me in which paragraph he says to drink bleach to cure COVID?

I’ve never said he asked to drink bleach. Learn to read! I said he suggested to drink disinfectant.

Right so where does he say to drink disinfectant?

Biden with his apple sauce brains would sometimes show up on the campaign trail to regurgitate the fake garbage that was being promoted in the media. Here's his lie:

Joe Biden: On COVID-19, Donald Trump said that “maybe if you drank bleach you may be okay.”

Which is ridiculous, he never said anything close to that, but it works since people like you repeat as if it was the gospel truth.

Right so where does he say to drink disinfectant?

Biden with his apple sauce brains would sometimes show up on the campaign trail to regurgitate the fake garbage that was being promoted in the media. Here's his lie:

Joe Biden: On COVID-19, Donald Trump said that “maybe if you drank bleach you may be okay.”

Which is ridiculous, he never said anything close to that, but it works since people like you repeat as if it was the gospel truth.

Hey bro! I know you like getting shamed on the forum by defending a total moron pathological liar, but there is the tape. It’s not coming from me, but from your idol Trump himself. Enjoy!

Oh and Trump had also suggested that maybe nuking an hurricane in the middle of the ocean would be a good thing... but yeah Biden reading his script on a piece of paper lol...

with the last news now american start to miss trump.

Vraiment? Trump ne faisait que parler de lui-même et de se victimiser 24/7 comme un esti de tapette. Biden parle pour le peuple américain et parles des américains. Il en a rien à crisser de parler de lui-même... Pas pour rien qu’on en entend pas parler et que sa présidence est aussi excitante qu’un voyage tout inclu à Iqualuit.

Pour vrai, CNN/FOX/MSNBC ont jamais eu des ratings aussi bas que depuis que DJT n'est plus là.

Back