Joe Biden is now president: what does it mean for you?

How do you call someone who has defended Hitler, denied the Holocaust happened and constantly claims Hollywood is run by Jews? Because Kossak has done all those things and worse. He once got banned for rejoicing because migrants drowned.

Also, it's quite ironic that you and Kossak scream "leftist" at everyone who doesn't think like you.

I was a lefty back than. I involved but my call was still good.

Now my call with Last even we will see violations of invidual right on the name of safety.

I dont kown if it is good or not.

No idea what the province we live in has anything to do with anything but keep saying to yourself if it makes you feel better....How ridiculously obsessive you were getting in the Trump thread tells the story.

I can say exactly the same about you on the Biden’s thread. Much BDS?

Now my call with Last even we will see violations of invidual right on the name of safety.

Hey esti de pourri on le voit toute la game que tu joues pour essayer de propager ta marde.

U so triggered! Must be hard to face reality...

I hope you do realize your last 3 replies make little to no sense.

From the provinces we are in, to saying ''the same about me'' when I did not post once in this thread about Biden, and now I am being triggered because you have nothing else to say?

ok you win, but something is not spinning all that right up there.

Guy. Do you remember 2010 to 2012 ocupy wallstreet?

Why it stop
It was great. A good mouvement looking to the bail out and corruption. Good critics on capitalist.

Now look by what is a been replace.

Wny it stops? By whom?

Damn leftists! They don't want white supremacists and extremists in the police. That is intolerable.

Oui oui le bonne homme 7heur du white supremacy.

Fais des années je lis slates et salon. Leur text toujours rempli de haine. Il voulent exterminé une idiologie et une race.

La il parle de purge. How appropriate

Oui oui le bonne homme 7heur du white supremacy.

Fais des années je lis slates et salon. Leur text toujours rempli de haine. Il voulent exterminé une idiologie et une race.

La il parle de purge. How appropriate

C'est quoi l'idiotlogie des white supremacists?

J'aimerai vous rappeler occupy wallstreet pour après 2012 le mouvement est mort. N est jamais revu pourtant notre société a jamais été woke?

I hope you do realize your last 3 replies make little to no sense.

From the provinces we are in, to saying ''the same about me'' when I did not post once in this thread about Biden, and now I am being triggered because you have nothing else to say?

ok you win, but something is not spinning all that right up there.

Ta posté dans le thread de Trump plus d’une fois. Ton premier post ici tu me called out pour aucune raison. Je riposte, mais sa ne fait aucun sens pour toi...

Je sais tu.
white supremacists c est un produit.
C est une images non un vrai groupe.

donc leur ideologie doit etre surment la meme que leur createur comme Salon, vice, Slate etc

Pour toi c est quoi?

Ah ben! Ce monde là existe pas:

14dc-trump-1502639727214-jumbo.jpg

Screen-Shot-2020-04-02-at-4.03.59-PM.png

QXHRZVOJ45EN27T7ZFE6YFK6XU.jpg

Je sais que tu es bon pour jouer à l'idiot mais tu n'es pas bon à ce point là. Si tu vraiment aussi déconnecté que tu le prétend, google Klu Klux Klan ou Aryan Brotherhood. Ils existaient avant Salon, Slate ou Vice.

Projection and hypocrisy is the name of his game.

Ah ben! Ce monde là existe pas:

https://www.usnews.com/dims4/USNEWS...43788e1079a8ee0f2cd3/170814-kkk-editorial.jpg

https://static01.nyt.com/images/201...2639727214/14dc-trump-1502639727214-jumbo.jpg

https://cnsmaryland.org/wp-content/uploads/2020/04/Screen-Shot-2020-04-02-at-4.03.59-PM.png

https://www.nydailynews.com/resizer...aws.com/public/QXHRZVOJ45EN27T7ZFE6YFK6XU.jpg

Je sais que tu es bon pour jouer à l'idiot mais tu n'es pas bon à ce point là. Si tu vraiment aussi déconnecté que tu le prétend, google Klu Klux Klan ou Aryan Brotherhood. Ils existaient avant Salon, Slate ou Vice.

Je sais qu’ il existe. Mais c’est utilisation des mots qui est important. Action > définition.

Les group suprématiste ont déjà des noms. Klu Klux Klan ou Aryan Brotherhood neo nazi Naz bol antifa. Ils ont des motivations propres des origines historiques.
IL ont des point commun mais il sont pas tous identique dans leur motivation et action.

c’est la narrative des médias avec les whites supremacist. Pourraient appliquer à tout monde de tout les autres races.
Ils ont fait un gros bucket appeler White supremacist (ou même appeler que WHITENESS).

Melanger Aryan Brotherhood là-dedans donc par guilt by association ils vont planter des bons groupes comme Generation Identitaire.

Rappeler vous historiquement des groups au nom de la Virtue on fait du mal. on peut facilement faire un parallèle
Communist
Jacobin
les 68ers

Back