Trudeau talking about economic reset from the pandemic

How will that happen exactly?

it already happen. less people buy land or own land.

the meta is perpetual loan. the only asset is Stock is not really yours. yes you may own 4 plex. but non are paid.
you are just running your life over credit.

Car are rented or subscription service.

the services are more and more provided by government. result in high taxe.
high taxe = less speeding freedom.

it is just the beginning.

So a year and a bit later, how are things progressing?

Many small business owners have called it quits, record shortages in employment across the board, crazy inflation, a cross boarder supply chain headed for a brick wall thanks to government stupidity and our country's economy on the brink.

A cornerstone of this plandemic has to do with the financial system. We're getting to that part where the system starts to break down and they need something to blame so they can restart the same bullshit, because if people understood, we'd never accept it again.

Some people understand this and somehow they are not the leaders. If this guy was our finance minister, we might still be in a not so ideal situation, but a hell of a lot better than we are with whatever placeholder Mr. "The budget will balance itself" puts in there because they need diversity.

Pierre will run for leadership IMO. The Cons needs a shake up. The numbers don’t add up from the liberals. Either two things will happen the liberals will get tired of Trudeau or he will fall off his horse

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm going to sell my place, cash out, run up my debt, take all that money and gtfo out of this piece of shit country and vanish down south to some toilet home town in Mexico by the ocean.

At least ill have nice weather

La gauche et le libéraux... une belle gang de menteurs/manipulateurs qui exploitent les pauvres pour se remplir les poches.

Tu peut être certain que leur plan n'est pas pour notre bien, mais plutôt pour se mettre encore plus riche et puissant.

I'm going to sell my place, cash out, run up my debt, take all that money and gtfo out of this piece of shit country and vanish down south to some toilet home town in Mexico by the ocean.

I know a couple guys that did that.

They regret it within 6 months to a year.

And regret hard.

Anyway, when's the next ultra ride?

Je me pose la question si cette idée de grand reset et cette phrase de you will own nothing and be happy, si ce n'est pas vraiment dirigé à Tony de laval qui a une dette sur son bungalow ou Ginette qui a pu d'auto, mais plus vers les dirigeants et leurs nations dans un optique grandissant de privatisation des infrastructures?

Quand les villes, provinces et états à travers le monde privatisent leurs routes, leurs ports, leurs ponts, leurs réseaux enfouis et autres incluant certains services pour couvrir leurs dettes... C'est un transfert de richesse plus important non?

NPD qui join les Liberaux.

NPD dans la liste de barrés a vie pour moi avec la CAQ, Bell Fibe, Knowb4, Arctic Wolf et le Parti Québecois.

Donc le pire PM de l'histoire avec un des pires gouvernements du Canada s'associe avec un mauvais chef de l'extreme gauche pour faire un gouvernement de coalition a l'aube de WW3/crise économique...

What could go wrong?

Just move to australia,same thing better weather

Sent from my Pixel 6 Pro using Tapatalk

Back