2021 Jeep Rubicon 392

13 flat le 1/4 de mile ! ! ! Incroyable !

Un Wangler V8, parlez moi d'un modèle qui va devenir de collection dans l'temps d'le dire !!!

Le feeling d’avoir tous les portes et le toit enlevé et faire du WOT avec le 392 doit être assez épique

Le Wrangler ayant le pire comportement routier, tenue de route et freinage en plus d'être coté 1 étoile en cas d'accident, le Hemi te donne aucune chance d'améliorer ton espérance de vie ahah.

Zero innovation at Chrysler.

Sent from my EML-L09 using Tapatalk

It's a weird thing to say as a car enthusiast. Yeah, they're not pushing very hard in terms of the latest bleeding edge technologies to extract that much more mechanical energy out of every drop of fuel burned, but they're one of few companies who build enthusiast cars. A lot of companies sacrifice passion projects to maximize sales volumes, reduce fleet emissions, because the low volumes don't make enough business sense etc.

FCA don't care, they stuff ridiculously huge engines in a lot of cars, slap on ridiculous brake/suspension and body cladding setups and many aren' volume sellers (Durango SRT, Ram TRX etc.) but they still crank them out, even if it doesn't make that much sense from a financial perspective. You'd rather they just crank out dodge darts all day, every day?

They build ridiculous cars and I respect them for that.

Last edited:
Le Wrangler ayant le pire comportement routier, tenue de route et freinage en plus d'être coté 1 étoile en cas d'accident, le Hemi te donne aucune chance d'améliorer ton espérance de vie ahah.

C'est pas ce que les gens recherchent comme vehicule?

Chrysler est loin d'être mort. Ce qui les blesse c'est l'expérience d'achat et l'absence de location sur beaucoup de modèles. Il y a quelques modèles du pour une refonte mais overall, Chrysler est loin devant Nissan et Infiniti qui selon moi, disparaitra dans 10 ans.

It's a weird thing to say as a car enthusiast. Yeah, they're not pushing very hard in terms of the latest bleeding edge technologies to extract that much more mechanical energy out of every drop of fuel burned, but they're one of the only companies who build for enthusiasts. A lot of companies sacrifice passion projects to maximize sales volumes, reduce fleet emissions, because the low volumes don't make enough business sense etc.

FCA don't care, they stuff ridiculously huge engines in a lot of cars, slap on ridiculous brake/suspension and body cladding setups and many aren' volume sellers (Durango SRT, Ram TRX etc.) but they still crank them out, even if it doesn't make that much sense from a financial perspective. You'd rather they just crank out dodge darts all day, every day?

They build ridiculous cars and I respect them for that.

Just because I'm a car enthusiast doesn't mean I need to like useless creations like that Rubicon. Also what are you talking about financial sense? They have been making the same line up of cars for almost 15 years.. they should be taking in cash like crazy as the legacy/ development costs have been paid for. Jeeps and chargers are the bread and butter... The margins are huge

It's just sad they keep flogging the same stuff around as it's the best they can do. Atleast GM and Ford try

Zero innovation at Chrysler.

Dude

They are offering the hell cat engine in all their line up. Pick-up truck. Sedan. Coupe. SUV.

What else can a car enthousiast ask for !!!!

Yeah ok it is not a 4.0L twin turbo v8 like amg but they arent overpricing it either !

Long live Chrysler !!!

Just because I'm a car enthusiast doesn't mean I need to like useless creations like that Rubicon. Also what are you talking about financial sense? They have been making the same line up of cars for almost 15 years.. they should be taking in cash like crazy as the legacy/ development costs have been paid for. Jeeps and chargers are the bread and butter... The margins are huge

It's just sad they keep flogging the same stuff around as it's the best they can do. Atleast GM and Ford try

Wrangler owners were already swapping Hemi with an aftermarket kit. They listen to the consumer and I respect that.

I'm not saying you should like what they put out, but they have hot rodded versions of a lot more cars in proportion to the entire lineup than most car manufacturers. And the hellcat, even SRTs aren't the volume sellers. The 3.6 pentastar cars are the volume sellers, and the 5.4 hemis to a certain extent in some models.

You can tell that they let the real car guys in the company loose (Durango SRT?), and one point I didn't make clear, is that their cars are affordable relative to the competition, though, yes, in a more brutish, unsophisticated way perhaps. Still respect that.

Chrysler est loin d'être mort. Ce qui les blesse c'est l'expérience d'achat et l'absence de location sur beaucoup de modèles. Il y a quelques modèles du pour une refonte mais overall, Chrysler est loin devant Nissan et Infiniti qui selon moi, disparaitra dans 10 ans.

La marque Chrysler, c’est pas mal mort.

Dodge et Jeep sont tjrs bien vivant et impriment du cash comme de l’eau grâce à l’exploitation de leur motorisation et châssis au maximum sans faire de vrai renouvellement de modèle

Back