XC90 vs Grand Cherokee SRT

So...
The SRT is delayed and I really couldn't wait as the wife can't even get on the 4runner now lol

With no idea when the SRT would come, I went to test drive the XC90, and I don't know, felt cheap and ride quality was really meh. No go

Inquired about a new Q7 but stock was really low, can't even test drive. Shady Audi sellers don't even wanna give out info over the phone.

Inquired about a X5, price was $200 more per month than the Q7 for a base model. Decided to check others

Looked for a GLE but only stock available was in Granby and 1500$/month lease wtf? Pass

Test drove a full equipped RX350 fsport 3, got really good price and service but felt like the car was underpowered, smaller than competition and didn't make sense in leasing a Lexus. In the sense of if I wanted to lease, I'd lease German which depreciates more and I won't have to worry about things breaking. For a Lexus I thought it'd make more sense to buy it.

While I was hesitating, found a really clean Cayenne S. Black on black and pretty well equipped. 420hp, a little less than the SRT but that's a first world problem. Spacious, smooth ride, more than enough power and wife loved it so... Yeah

//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20210118/b98fdaeba625f8312ea57fecd8b0c951.jpg

Sent from my ELS-NX9 using Tapatalk

Goddam how many inches do you have??

J’ai essayé un xc60 t6 polestar pis un t8 et big nooope pour moi aussi!!!

Ça s’enligne pour un model y pour remplacer le grand cherokee.

Nice twist

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk

J’ai essayé un xc60 t6 polestar pis un t8 et big nooope pour moi aussi!!!

Ça s’enligne pour un model y pour remplacer le grand cherokee.

Nice twist

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk
Je veux croire que le 4cyl des SUV Volvo devrait être un 6 plus smooth.

Mais ostie model y yaaarrrrkkkkk

Back