10% off tires from blackcircles.ca

DannyITR

Administrator
Staff member
Hi all,

I wanted to let you know of a deal for MR members for 10% off tires from blackcircles.ca. It's the Black Friday deal but they are extending it to the forum for the next week.

The brands are Michelin, Pirelli, Continental, Bridgestone and Uniroyal. You can also get two discounts with the manufacturer mail-in rebates. Hit the link to see the offer https://www.blackcircles.ca/en/blackfriday2020

Black Cirlcles has one of the stupidest interfaces I have ever seen in my life, ask them to copy pneus a rabais or another decent interface and not use the generic crap, every time I decide to give it a try after searching one thin I close the site its horrible. ---> Why my opinion matters? I burn min 5K of tires a year at the track on top of regular street summer/winter daily tires.

Last edited:
Black Cirlcles has one of the stupidest interfaces I have ever seen in my life, ask them to copy pneus a rabais or another decent interface and not use the generic crap, every time I decide to give it a try after searching one thin I close the site its horrible.
Especially for different front and rear size...

Back