Amazon Gift Card

Raptor_86

Is there a way to purchase gas with amazon gift cards (I do not see gas cards, prepaid visa/mastercard or Ebay gift cards) on Amazon.ca

My gift card are already into my account...

Not anymore. They pulled gas cards almost two years ago. You can still get Starbucks, iTunes and McDonald's.

Sent from my EML-L09 using Tapatalk

Thank the guys who sold gift cards for half price. I used to buy them all the time.

Sent from my SM-G986W using Tapatalk
Yea just had a very limited window to use them before they got cut off lol. Legit had one guy meet me at Home Depot, went in and bought the card then gave it to me in the parking lot lol

Aware me?
Guys with stolen or cloned credit cards would/ do sell gift cards or prepaid credit cards on Kijji etc to get hard currency. Stuff like tvs etc got too bait

The problem is you need to use the gift cards quick. Once it was report the cards at major retailers would get immediately cancelled within 48-72hours of the fraudulent report. Marketplace or W5 had a vanilla report about it that made the retailers look bad when they were just looking out for their interests. Also who cares because as a CC holder you are refunded. The victims are the people who bought the card.

Another common one would be getting let's say 500$ card but they would use 80$ or some low amount to make it look like the card was used in good faith. Sometimes you would meet up with a soccermom etc who was totally in on the deal. 420$ HD or Reno Depot card for 200-250$. There was also buying goods on the gift card to get a "clean receipt" so DeWalt combo set avec facture but the facture is off a gift card not a cloned CC

Guys with stolen or cloned credit cards would/ do sell gift cards or prepaid credit cards on Kijji etc to get hard currency. Stuff like tvs etc got too bait

The problem is you need to use the gift cards quick. Once it was report the cards at major retailers would get immediately cancelled within 48-72hours of the fraudulent report. Marketplace or W5 had a vanilla report about it that made the retailers look bad when they were just looking out for their interests. Also who cares because as a CC holder you are refunded. The victims are the people who bought the card.

Another common one would be getting let's say 500$ card but they would use 80$ or some low amount to make it look like the card was used in good faith. Sometimes you would meet up with a soccermom etc who was totally in on the deal. 420$ HD or Reno Depot card for 200-250$. There was also buying goods on the gift card to get a "clean receipt" so DeWalt combo set avec facture but the facture is off a gift card.

Nice... Sounds like some organized crime scheme

Lots of people involved inside and outside.

They would also offer to pay your bills for half price lol. I never went that far, but I sold a lot of tim cards to people that I purchased from someone else.

Sent from my SM-G986W using Tapatalk

Back