Formula 1 Official thread

Oh fuck
Yeah strange having brought the team higher in the ranks during his stay.
I think this is to avoid getting a tattoo from the bet with Daniel rofl

He was on the fence since Danny Ric said he's going to McLaren. I had wondered if he was going to stay with the company

Sent from my EML-L09 using Tapatalk

I don't know if it's just the way the video is filmed, but it looks slower from the cockpit view.

On the more recent Monaco videos, everything looks like it's happening so fast... like my brain wouldn't be anywhere fast enough to drive like that.

Belles images mais le son matche pas, c gossant...Mai débile, les bittes d,amarrage pas protégées, pas de barrières le long du port et de la marin... ouf...

Monaco is only there because of sponsors and influence. The teams absolutely HATE
going there and the cars have become too large and fast for the place.

still a very different race and it's only one event on the calendar.

Would not be my first pick if I had to remove a race from the calendar.

I like watching Monaco Qualifying, the build up and the post-race stuff, but the race is rarely entertaining.

It's my least favorite track in the 2020 F1 PC game though lol.

still a very different race and it's only one event on the calendar.

Would not be my first pick if I had to remove a race from the calendar.
It's treated as a flyaway race by the teams logistics wise even though it's a European round. Basically once you are "inside" the paddock its very difficult to move around. Teams will plan Monaco first then the actual flyaway rounds followed by European rounds. Every year it gets worse and worse as more space is taken away. The facilities aren't even that great. Better then before, not as bad as Brazil but at the bottom of the list. It's the compact nature of the place that's outgrown F1. In Monaco the team will pay for the sponsor events or split costs. Here the sponsors will pay for the tent seperate of the team.

Want to know what's funny? The crews don't stay in Monaco anymore they stay outside of it. Only team principles or higher up will be in Monaco. The rest stay in France proper.

Strangely enough teams actually such as MTL, a bit annoying still with space but , think floating hospitality but close to the track and good fun. Germany, Spa etc. No big sponsor commitments, somewhat self contained , easy access to the track etc. My friend said Silverstone is bad, it's family/friends, sponsors, media eveywhere, insane traffic at 6am FUCK ALL to do at night.

EsQi0s7W8AE-0wz

Demandes outrageuses. Je pense que le terminator était assez claire en lisant entre les lignes et que finalement, utiliser RUS était une décision stratégique. En manquant une course HAM aurait du réaliséer que MERC peut gagner sans lui.

sérieux c'est comme évident que même un talent average peut gagner le championnat à mercedes. Bottas fini 2e dans le championat pas mal tout le temps...

La question c'est plus: veut tu prendre la chace que hamilton aille ailleur?

La question c'est plus: veut tu prendre la chace que hamilton aille ailleur?

Oui. Autant je suis un fan de HAM, c'est assez réaliste je crois de penser que MERC va gagner un WDC avec ou sans HAM. Je pense sans aucun doute que HAM peut gagner avec une autre équipe... une course occasionelle mais pas un WDC.

Le seul risque que MERC à de laisser partir HAM est au niveau du PR si HAM décide de jouer la carte du racisme. La rumeure veut qu'il exige plus de couleur dans le staff de l'équipe. Which is fine en soit. Le problème est que le ratio de personnes Afros qui s'intéressent à la course automobile est de bcp inférieure au ratio de couleur dans la population. Conséquence, le pool de talents est quasi inexistant.

Back