Formula 1 Official thread

Fantastic! If tires hold Max has the faster car. If they can pull off the win tomorrow they got the WCC and WDC almost in the bag. The summer shutdown is soon, it will be difficult for Mercedes in the second half

Sent from my EML-L09 using Tapatalk

Fantastic! If tires hold Max has the faster car. If they can pull off the win tomorrow they got the WCC and WDC almost in the bag. The summer shutdown is soon, it will be difficult for Mercedes in the second half

Perez will need to work hard tomorrow to help in the constructors, Hamilton and Bottas starting 2-3...

Hamilton's finest drive. Even I was clapping. Today was make or break for Mercedes but they're back in it now. Max needs to learn that yes you are hungry to crush Hamilton but 18pts is better than Zero or worse sitting at home with your legs in a cast

The best part? Horner and Marko will be sooooo sooooo salty

Ver a une estie de tête de cochon comme son père... c pas la première fois qu'il est agressif comme ça... regardez ce que Leclerc a fait...tant pis...Belle course, et belle détermination de Ham.

I'll play devil's advocate here; I felt he left him enough room but Lewis was off the apex. Both thought the other one was going to let go and the rest is history. Stewarts seem to agree as well, however, I don't believe this needed a penalty necessarily. They probably did it due to the severity of the crash.

In retrospect, pretty sure Max would also agree 2nd would have been better but at the same time if these guys would have that mentality their racing would have been much more boring.

Makes the fight super exciting this season; Merc only 4 points off RB for constructors.

Or he could have just let Lewis pass and overtake him later given superiority of car.

For me the takeaway of the day is Perez did duck all to pick up the scraps

Or he could have just let Lewis pass and overtake him later given superiority of car.

Thats whats beautiful. Hamilton on the outside would still be in the race… verstappen has the make it or break it mentality. Always paid off, to the point that most drivers are affraid when he passes them lol didnt pay yesterday! Lol

This was my thinking as well. But realistically max needs to learn sometimes you have to settle for 2nd or 3rd pts. However he wants to absolutely crush Hamilton.

Back