Formula 1 Official thread

Do you think Max could've beaten Lewis if he had pitted on the first lap after Lewis pitted?

Wondering the same, they should have pitted him right away and with a signature 2.0sec pitstop from redbull he would come out ~1.0sec ahead of him.
However, prior to Lewis pit, he was catching Max hard, and Max was complaining on the radio about how much more downforce Merc has, so Lewis would still have 20 laps to convert that advantage into an overtake.

La stratégie de Mercedes a été solide mais me semble qu'en contre partie RedBull ont pas été fort pentoute. Y'aurait pu réagir dans les quelques tours suivants l'arrêt de Lewis mais à place ils l'ont juste regarder grugé l'écart 1-1.5sec par tour... Probablement qu'ils étaient trop focus à définir une stratégie d'enfer pour aller chercher le point du Fastest lap.

Red bull’s strategy was “cross our fingers and hope for a safety car” instead of coming up with a racing strategy.

Given that Mazespin was still in the race they had high hopes.

Now lets be honest about the old farts in the midfield. Less Raikkonen that is equally as bad as Gio so we can say its the car.

Alonso looks promising but Ocon is holding it down.

Stroll and Vettle?? Stroll and Vettle. Stroll is doing good in the family mobile, that aside driving pretty good. Vettle i dont think is good for the team. They should get a good kid in the other seat to push lance. Vettle should go ride his scooter in the countryside, or read this post and gets mad cause he realises is shit and that lights a fire.

Conclusion. Vettle sucks

Mick Schumacher va prendre la place de Raiko l'an prochain. Kimi c comme Vettel, empocher du $$$ pour la douce retraite...

Des jeunes y'en a plein, j'ai pas calculé mais c'est pas le plus jeune line up ??
Räikkönen rends les courses pas mal plus excitantes qu'un gars comme Latifi... Vettel a l'air fatigué, il aurait pu tirer la plug, mais il voulait finir sur une meilleure note qu'avec la Scuderia...
J'ai hâte de voir Mick avec une voiture plus performante. Son collègue peut rester bon dernier...

I think Kimi, much like every other aspect, remains unchanged with respect to Kimi of 10 years ago. I feel like if you put him in an RB, he'll be right up there with Max, or MB, right up there with Lewis, definitely faster than Bottas IMO.

Insert Kimi accent: "I just drive because I like to drive".

I think Kimi, much like every other aspect, remains unchanged with respect to Kimi of 10 years ago. I feel like if you put him in an RB, he'll be right up there with Max, or MB, right up there with Lewis, definitely faster than Bottas IMO.

It depends if he likes the handling of the car or not. If it suits him, he'll drive the wheels off. If he doesn't like the car, he'll do the bare minimum.

he wasn't in the game at Ferrari a few years ago while Vettel was competing for championship (2017). Like even behind Bottas...

Even in 2018, not really competing with Lewis and Vettel either.

Vettel has a hard time, but so does AMR... And every other drivers that changed teams. Sainz is not doing too bad, but most other drivers are struggling.

he wasn't in the game at Ferrari a few years ago while Vettel was competing for championship (2017). Like even behind Bottas...

Vettel has a hard time, but so does AMR... And every other drivers that changed teams. Sainz is not doing too bad, but most other drivers are struggling.

I wouldn't trade a Vettel for a Kimi that's for sure :)

Dat Turkey cancelled doe

The world moves on from covid, while certain countries have executives that are allowed to keep pushing their agenda

J'ai été une fois un ''fan'' de F1 et c'était lorsque Villeneuve a remporter le championnat. La seule fois que j'ai regardé la F1

Mais je dois avouer que cet année, je n'ai rien manqué de la F1. Je suis membre sur plusieurs site internet pour avoir le maximum de mise a jour sur tout.

Pourquoi le changement drastique? Merci a Netflix d'avoir mis la télésérie Drive To Survive. Je me suis tapper les 3 saisons en 1 semaines lorsque je suis revenu de la Russie en Mars et ouff, je ne regrette pas du tout

That's not fair. There was a season there when Kimi got fucked by team orders to let Vettel pass. Same thing that happened with Leclerc on his first season with Ferrari: Team orders.

Dat Turkey cancelled doe

The world moves on from covid, while certain countries have executives that are allowed to keep pushing their agenda

"Travel restrictions" right.

I'm more inclined to say that they want to stay as far away as possible from the palestinian/jewish conflict and Turkey is deeply involved in funding and openly harbouring terrorist criminals.

OFF topic. La religion c juste de la merde....

Bien hâte de voir Monaco ....

Last edited:
What about that Romain Grosjean pole in indy!?! I hope he does well. Surviving crashes like he does and going back to race shows hes a real driver.

In honor of that, what is you favorite Grosjean crash?

Spa 2012 was a quality crash on his part imo.

Can Vettel for Grosjean?

Multi-year contract extension :)

GOod for him

image.jpg

Back