Formula 1 Official thread

Yea wasn't it 15-20 million for Seb? 6 million for bottas is too much. George would drive for half that and score better

Sent from my EML-L09 using Tapatalk

Yea wasn't it 15-20 million for Seb? 6 million for bottas is too much. George would drive for half that and score better

Sent from my EML-L09 using Tapatalk

Y doit avoir un bonus pour être un bon wingman et laisser Lewis être dominant ...

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk

Y doit avoir un bonus pour être un bon wingman et laisser Lewis être dominant ...

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk
C'est ça que m'en allais dire, Russel le ferait pour moitié moins, mais pas aussi longtemps que Bottas lol

Why lol

I don’t mind him continuing at all
I’d like to see him post reg change in 2022.

But it goes to show that a big «*fuck you*» was drawn in the header of that contract given just one extra year.

Plot twist:

This was all a game of attention and Mercedes is set to quit f1 altogether in 2022
Lololol

Very likely.

They haven't renewed the contract for Formula E with HWA in Germany (HWA is a privately held company that used to be called AMG before they sold the AMG brand name to Mercedes). Currently the Formula E powertrain is done in Brixworth where the F1 engines are made, and the chassis and running of the cars is by HWA in Germany.

They announced they're moving all Formula E Operations in Brackley (I.e. Mercedes GP) from the end of this season.

F1 has announced a cost cap, and no way Mercedes can make such a cost cap work with 1000 employees in Brackley (chassis) and another 1000 in Brixworth (engines).

And, they have nothing to prove as a manufacturer anymore.

PLus, German manufacturers are moving to electric powertrains. Porsche, Audi, BMW, Mercedes, VW have all quit internal combustion racing (DTM, World Endurance championship GT/LMP1, World rallying, World rallycross) in recent years.

Very likely.

They haven't renewed the contract for Formula E with HWA in Germany (HWA is a privately held company that used to be called AMG before they sold the AMG brand name to Mercedes). Currently the Formula E powertrain is done in Brixworth where the F1 engines are made, and the chassis and running of the cars is by HWA in Germany.

They announced they're moving all Formula E Operations in Brackley (I.e. Mercedes GP) from the end of this season.

F1 has announced a cost cap, and no way Mercedes can make such a cost cap work with 1000 employees in Brackley (chassis) and another 1000 in Brixworth (engines).

And, they have nothing to prove as a manufacturer anymore.

PLus, German manufacturers are moving to electric powertrains. Porsche, Audi, BMW, Mercedes, VW have all quit internal combustion racing (DTM, World Endurance championship GT/LMP1, World rallying, World rallycross) in recent years.

Mercedes Formula E operations are spread over 5 different locations so it makes sense to use the Brackley facility to centralize them, especially if they could transfer employees from the F1 team to the other racing programs.

Mercedes wouldn't leave F1 without finding a buyer for their team and if it were for sale, people would have heard about it by now.

^^Hope not true !! Pretty boy will need botox .

:(
16130743227539.jpg

Mercedes Formula E operations are spread over 5 different locations so it makes sense to use the Brackley facility to centralize them, especially if they could transfer employees from the F1 team to the other racing programs.

Mercedes wouldn't leave F1 without finding a buyer for their team and if it were for sale, people would have heard about it by now.

It's not in 5 different locations. Chassis and operations are in Affalterbach. Powertrain in Brixworth.

It's not in 5 different locations. Chassis and operations are in Affalterbach. Powertrain in Brixworth.

Mercedes FE team principal, Ian James said the multi-site set-up of the team “made absolute sense to utilise that experience to get up and running in Formula E”, but having five different sites in two different countries “isn’t the most efficient set-up, if I’m honest.”
https://the-race.com/formula-e/mercedes-formula-e-team-to-relocate-to-brackley-f1-base/

I want to know what RB is gonna look like given lack of Aston Martin
I most look forward to AMF1, hope they don't make it too generic. They can make a fucking beautiful livery with the use of aston wings.

137204833_3039294692840849_6078220289137795598_o.jpg

Wonder if Ferrari will be red again (lol)
Lastly I hope HAAS makes a nice car over all, not just a nice looking car.

Back