Formula 1 Official thread

MB struggling avec leur arrière-train.... ça va peut-être brasser un peu plus en avant...

The drive to survive episode with Ferrari was well made. Seems like Vettel just didn't give a crap anymore about Ferrari and the mess they are. Basically "fuck this place and it's lifestyle" he seemed pretty hurt they tossed him aside

The drive to survive episode with Ferrari was well made. Seems like Vettel just didn't give a crap anymore about Ferrari and the mess they are. Basically "fuck this place and it's lifestyle" he seemed pretty hurt they tossed him aside

When you pour your life into the brand's and team's success as you can tell he was by the voice radio from him over the 5 years, I am sure it was tough to be not renewed without negotiation.

I think Ferrari now got themselves a RIC/VER combo of issues.
Wait till the first time LEC triggers Sainz, shit will get explosive.

quand même hironique de Daniel Ricciardo quitte Red Bull avec un super char pour un paycheck chez Renaud, et la cherche désespérément une voiture performante pour finir chez Mc Laren. Bien hâte de voir...

quand même hironique de Daniel Ricciardo quitte Red Bull avec un super char pour un paycheck chez Renaud, et la cherche désespérément une voiture performante pour finir chez Mc Laren. Bien hâte de voir...

il a quitté RedBull parce qu'il n'aurait jamais eu de chances de gagner le championnat over Verstappen, donc il est allé dans une équipe où il était clairement le #1

Pis Mclaren l’an passée était pas si mal.

Bref, a voir son feed IG et autre y a l air bien heureux de conduire une 765LT vs une renault megane... lllol

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk

C'était clairement un contrat pour avoir une chance à se trouver une place chez Ferrari ou Mercedes qui devaient signer des pilotes pour 2021. Aussi après l'arrestation de Carlos Ghosn, la rumeur était que le nouveau CEO de Renault allait couper la division F1 pour sauver des coûts, personnellement j'aurais pas laissé mon avenir dans les mains de comptables.

Pis Mclaren l’an passée était pas si mal.

Bref, a voir son feed IG et autre y a l air bien heureux de conduire une 765LT vs une renault megane... lllol

He's mentioned in an interview that he's bought himself a McLaren back in Redbull days only it had to be kept secret at the time lol.

He's mentioned in an interview that he's bought himself a McLaren back in Redbull days only it had to be kept secret at the time lol.

funny you say that, I wrote the exact same thing but decided not to post the message for some reason!

Parlant de char perso,
Dans drive to survive 3 on voit Carlos Sainz qui roule une GTi mk6 lol

funny you say that, I wrote the exact same thing but decided not to post the message for some reason!

hqdefault.jpg

Tbh Mercedes definitely had something going on with their floor in 2020 to have such a huge advantage.
They may struggle for a race or two this year but I am sure they will be back at it fairly shortly.

Redbull on the other hand, being a high rake car as opposed to Mercedes, suffered less from the regulation change to the floor in front of the rear wheel, and are enjoying the Newey magic right now.
If anything they shouldn't relax at all as Mercedes will find a way to fix their deficiency quickly and then some.

Tbh Mercedes definitely had something going on with their floor in 2020 to have such a huge advantage.
They may struggle for a race or two this year but I am sure they will be back at it fairly shortly.

Redbull on the other hand, being a high rake car as opposed to Mercedes, suffered less from the regulation change to the floor in front of the rear wheel, and are enjoying the Newey magic right now.
If anything they shouldn't relax at all as Mercedes will find a way to fix their deficiency quickly and then some.

For the first time in years, Red Bull has a car that doesn't suffer from design flaws. They will be able to make it faster instead of trying to fix the problems.

Back