Formula 1 Official thread

This was my thinking as well. But realistically max needs to learn sometimes you have to settle for 2nd or 3rd pts. However he wants to absolutely crush Hamilton.

Sent from my EML-L09 using Tapatalk
Settling for 2nd or 3rd is the equivalent of losing for this guy, and most guys on the grid.
You don't get to be this good by settling.

Envoyé de mon Pixel 4a (5G) en utilisant Tapatalk

effectivement, Max ne back out jamais, par contre, qu'il vienne pas chialer qu'un autre lui a tenu tête...

Settling for 2nd or 3rd is the equivalent of losing for this guy, and most guys on the grid.
You don't get to be this good by settling.

Envoyé de mon Pixel 4a (5G) en utilisant Tapatalk
Worked fine for Prost.... Verstappen had a decent cushion but I didn't expect him to use that cushion up That quickly.

There is a bigger picture especially if it's 18pts vs a DNF and writing a car off in the cost controlled era... Or worse getting seriously injured. Bye bye season

I'm not staying go out and points race but RBR lost a shit ton of points yesterday. Max simply wants to destroy Lewis simple as well.

Between Baku and Silverstone they lost out on a possible 50pts. Only bit of "luck" was Lewis messed up in Baku.

Sent from my EML-L09 using Tapatalk

The red bull clan are still mad ans are even thinking about hiring a lawyer… thats pretty pathetic.

The Hungarian crowd tells truth about who’s really at fault in the max/lewis crash

Happy for Ocon

Alonso shows his worth big time

Otherwise lol at that lap 1
Stroll, while should have braked earlier, was trying to avoid hitting people at all cost, 5 place grid drop a bit harsh IMO
Bottas signed his resignation

J'ai été le premier a dire que Alonso était fini et que c'était un mauvais move de Renault.

J'avoue qu'il m'impressionne et que je me suis trompé.

E7uFMo2WYAEYXSC

Crazy the amount of times Hamilton was side by side with a competitor and all was clean.
Meanwhile Verstappen tries to pass Schumacher in a Haas and makes contact.

Just sayin…

Vettel and Russell likely to the DSQ over not having enough fuel in their cars. Chris Medland is reporting

Wtfffffff

I feel like stroll will apply money to this problem

Even Rosberg in commentary box was like «*yeah doesn’t matter if they ran out of fuel after the chequered flag, so long as the fuel flow rate wasn’t messed with*»

C'était pas mal ça...
cb325b39af08ad576dc70e49286fdbb1.jpg

C'est n'importe quoi les pénalités de la maFIA...

Envoyé de mon SM-G991W en utilisant Tapatalk

Back