Formula 1 Official thread

Based on the lack of sponsors on the livery, and vast presence of Russia, I deduce that:

- Haas is probably quitting the sport next year or the year after;
- URALKALI put more money into this than HAAS has since they've entered F1
- Mazepin has nationalistic issues
- HAAS 2021 is the new WILLIAMS 2019

Was just going to post that. That livery makes America proud lol.
You put my douchebag son in seat, you put my company on car, you put my flag on car.

lol

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/William_John_Storey

In finding against Storey and his co-defendants, the judge said that he was not a "credible or reliable witness" and that "He had a tendency to make impressive statements, which on further investigation or consideration were not quite what they seemed."

https://www.reddit.com/r/formula1/comments/a5wqtb/for_anybody_doubting_rich_energys_existence_here/

Sir William definitely looks like he has cojones, or tries to seem that way.

Rich energy and Storey are a joke. I've seen Williams- Rich Energy merchandise and garage walls. Storey says he "backed out of the deal" but I was told nothing was signed and Williams told them to get lost. Bernie apperantly called Claire/Frank and said run fast, don't look back.

Storey knows by mentioning F1 he will be in headlines. One would figure for an F1 sponsor it would be easy to find their product trackside such as RedBull or Monster being handed out for free. Even Shell gives out 10$ gas cards. Rich? Nothing Zero. I hope he is banned from the Paddock

Sent from my EML-L09 using Tapatalk

*Russian anthem intensifies*

Seriously... Uralkali will just buy the team.
It would be "entertaining" if mazepin keeps doing stupid stuff and gets banned from F1 tho

*Russian anthem intensifies*

Seriously... Uralkali will just buy the team.
It would be "entertaining" if mazepin keeps doing stupid stuff and gets banned from F1 tho
Mazepin Sr just wants a team for bragging rights. He doesn't strike me as being serious about its success. While he did offer more than Stroll for Force India. Strolls business plan was better for the company overall. Which is why the administrator sold it to him

Mazepin Sr just wants a team for bragging rights. He doesn't strike me as being serious about its success. While he did offer more than Stroll for Force India. Strolls business plan was better for the company overall. Which is why the administrator sold it to him

And it shows as fuck.

Look at the marketing work they've done, the stellar reveal, the livery, the sponsors, Vettel, new plant, etc.

oh Oui

formula-1-aston-martin-launch--2.jpg

LS is a master at licensing, just like his father. Aston martin the name will benefit tremendously and so is the team.

skysports-williams-f1-2021_5294086.jpg

I guess the livery is ok, but small number of sponsors and minimized size of SOFINA is worrying. Couldn't come to a better agreement with Latifi

Back