Formula 1 Official thread

By the way everyone agreed that that race was a joke and point allocation will be reviewed because of that for the future.

But you seem to think all is perfect so everything must be ok...

you're arguing with a little thug who thinks he knows it all... he was so happy of trying to proove me I was wrong about my comparison between the penalties for the silverstone crash and the monza one..

yet... when he realized he was in the wrong....... ***** cricketssssss *****

a real casual, and a max fanboy.

I wouldn't have expected any news anyway.

He's in full vegetative state.
Otherwise some info would have surfaced already, or he, being himself, would have made something public already.

So I am not sure why people are expecting something different or "news"

cuz people think since he was a ''public'' star, they deserve to know everything.

which is kinda ridiculous. If he was healthy and fine, dont they think they would let the news out? Doesnt take much brain to understand he probably is either fully vegetable, or greatly affected by it. And either or, it's his family choice, people should respect it.

you're arguing with a little thug who thinks he knows it all... he was so happy of trying to proove me I was wrong about my comparison between the penalties for the silverstone crash and the monza one..

yet... when he realized he was in the wrong....... ***** cricketssssss *****

a real casual, and a max fanboy.

Do you pat yourself on the back every time you take a shit too? :p

I genuinely feel bad for things like you and CuddlyJen, you could be living a better life if you weren’t getting in your own way

image.jpg

https://www.formula1.com/en/latest/...on-martin-for-2022.BWCssp84pdfD9pM14lor4.html

Last edited:
This forum is so fucked, it's not even funny.

Made the above post this morning, says 10:44PM last night.

Making this post 11:14AM Sept 16, let's see when it lists for shits LOL

je suis surpris que HAAS gardent leurs conducteurs, j'aurai pensé qu'ils auraient fait le ménage. Ils blament visiblement principalement la voiture.

Meanwhile, Grosjean perform vraiment bien en indy

Grosjean est parti parce qu'il coutait trop cher et qu'il avait pas assez de sponsor

Il n'avait impressionné personne quand il roulait chez Haas. Il avait tendance à avoir un bon résultat puis ne plus rien faire pendant les 8 courses suivantes. Magnussen était plus régulier mais il ne scorait pas beaucoup de points.

je suis surpris que HAAS gardent leurs conducteurs, j'aurai pensé qu'ils auraient fait le ménage. Ils blament visiblement principalement la voiture.

Ils l'ont dit en debut de saison qu'ils seront atroces cette annee. Ils mettent aucun argent sur la voiture puisqu'elle change l'annee prochaine donc ils se concentrent la dessus.

X2

I'm happy for Grosjean, I think both him and Mag are pretty underrated as it seems to show now.
Must have been tough pushing as they have in a car they can make no difference in.

As for HAAS I'm surprised for Mick, not so much for MAZ. Thought Mick was going to Alfa, but it seems Zhou is on the radar as well.

X2

I'm happy for Grosjean, I think both him and Mag are pretty underrated as it seems to show now.
Must have been tough pushing as they have in a car they can make no difference in.

As for HAAS I'm surprised for Mick, not so much for MAZ. Thought Mick was going to Alfa, but it seems Zhou is on the radar as well.
Zhou is rumored to bring $30M in sponsorship with him.

2021 Formula 1 Official thread

Mazepin va revenir l’année prochaine… On va devoir se spinner ce pilote merdique pour un autre année. MSC va trouver la saison 2022 longue.

A propos de MSC, je crois qu'Alfa Romeo aurait du prendre MSC au lieu de BOT.

Ferrari peuvent pas justifier de sortir Saintz car il performe bien pour la voiture donc pour l'instant on exclut que MSC s'en alle chez Ferrari. Selon moi une saison chez HAAS + 2-3 chez AR pis après pouf! Chez Ferrari non?

Pourquoi? Le but d'une équipe de F1 est d'amasser le plus de points possibles et malgré ses défauts Bottas est largement supérieur à Mick Schumacher. MSC n'a pas impressionné jusqu'à date. Tout ce qu'il a fait, c'est passer son temps à s'accrocher avec Mazespin et à se chicaner avec.

Ferrari peuvent pas justifier de sortir Saintz car il performe bien pour la voiture donc pour l'instant on exclut que MSC s'en alle chez Ferrari. Selon moi une saison chez HAAS + 2-3 chez AR pis après pouf! Chez Ferrari non?

Mattia-Binotto-pulling-the-strings-from-PA.jpg

Back