Formula 1 Official thread

Apparemment l'annonce va rentrer aujourd'hui de Red Bull. Perez remplace Albon et Albon demeure avec l'equipe comme pilote test/de reserve....et un retour pour Albon en 2022 si Perez ne livre pas.

If Albon copes up with this on the spectator bench: soft confirmed.

Pls send to Bottas bin

image.jpg

I have a good feeling about this new guy, Alonso. He might become World Champion one day.

Is that avg speed or it should read MPH rather than KMH lol

He actually pretty much matched RIC and OCO qualifying time, first time driving the car.
I think he will be pretty competitive, for a young driver.

Surprised both Mercs are not top by a huge margin for such an OMG car.

Those are average speeds.

Is that avg speed or it should read MPH rather than KMH lol

He actually pretty much matched RIC and OCO qualifying time, first time driving the car.
I think he will be pretty competitive, for a young driver.

Surprised both Mercs are not top by a huge margin for such an OMG car.

Alonso was in fact QUICKER than both were in QUALI. RIC was 1.36.4 and OCO was 1.36.356. Pretty respectable TBH given he's been out for a few years AND the car is 4th or 5th fastest on the grid. Interesting to see next year...

Tsunoda in
Kvyat out

Also check out McLaren video to Ferrari about Carlos
It’s pure gold right in the feels

Je suis tellement content pour lui, il le mérite tellement. La saison prochaine va être excitante je pense!

Fuuuuuuuuuu

Me like

Sounds like someone at red bull broke the piggy bank
Why do I feel like Vettel may have had something to do with this :)

F9D4D004-4F3D-45E2-B8C9-34A195003A41.jpeg

On a more serious note the more you look at it the more it makes sense even outside of Perez’ performance (Aston leaving red bull in 2021, etc).
Inb4 TELCEL across red bull rear wing next year.

Edit: nothing is official yet. Just a bunch of media sites with the usual bullshit wording of “set to” etc

Back