Formula 1 Official thread

2021 Formula 1 Official thread

Corvette tech ou quelque chose comme ça ? C'est un ancien mécanicien de Grand-AM / ALMS / IMSA qui travaillait chez Magnus Racing qui a parti ça !

Works really well with some string, just needs to be thin string of contrasting color to the ruler you use and it's super easy to read. Often what people do is they get a fishing rod reel (fishing rod without the rod) with the correct string, makes it easy to store the string later and also acts as a weight to keep the string tensionned between the front and rear alignment bars.

In DTM we use the same method with strings for setting toe, camber gauge for camber and ride heights were done with a construction laser (like a home depot laser) set to a reference height to the corner scales, then you just read the height off a reference point with a ruler / vernier.

It's probably easier to do the alignment with a machine (I've never done it personnaly) but I've never been dissapointed by doing it myself. I had a track car that I always did the alignment myself on, you could let go of the steering wheel at 180 and it would stay straight.

ad2c1182d8404908064d1a56f6ad0cac.jpg

f0c8545b56c016626b983f903a1135be.jpg

e4acddb4105cd562e74e240e048a46c1.jpg

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk

Random thought that came to my mind
Since RB signed Perez, I wonder if Vettel was seriously also on Helmuts mind at the time when the news about Ferrari boot emerged

Random thought that came to my mind
Since RB signed Perez, I wonder if Vettel was seriously also on Helmuts mind at the time when the news about Ferrari boot emerged

If he was, it was only to be used as leverage whilst negotiating with PER IMO. VER is the clear #1 driver at RB and VET is not a #2 driver. Can't have 2 roosters.

I heard that Scuderia's problems this year MAY have been linked to the hydraulic pitch control actuator's location. Accumulates too much heat over time which impacts the pitch, aero, make the rear completely unpredictable. Which kind of makes sense since Haas utilizes that same rear end and have experienced similar woes.

I heard that Scuderia's problems this year MAY have been linked to the hydraulic pitch control actuator's location. Accumulates too much heat over time which impacts the pitch, aero, make the rear completely unpredictable. Which kind of makes sense since Haas utilizes that same rear end and have experienced similar woes.

Je demandais ce que ça changerait d'attendre qu'il prenne sa retraite avant.
It's just strange. They passed a statue well more like an understanding internally specifically for sporting figures not to be bestowed a title while active. I guess the establishment was pushed into a corner. Andy Murray doesn't his his and likely Hamilton won't either.

Sent from my EML-L09 using Tapatalk

Back