Formula 1 Official thread

Oui. Autant je suis un fan de HAM, c'est assez réaliste je crois de penser que MERC va gagner un WDC avec ou sans HAM. Je pense sans aucun doute que HAM peut gagner avec une autre équipe... une course occasionelle mais pas un WDC.

Le seul risque que MERC à de laisser partir HAM est au niveau du PR si HAM décide de jouer la carte du racisme. La rumeure veut qu'il exige plus de couleur dans le staff de l'équipe. Which is fine en soit. Le problème est que le ratio de personnes Afros qui s'intéressent à la course automobile est de bcp inférieure au ratio de couleur dans la population. Conséquence, le pool de talents est quasi inexistant.
Welcome to the stupidity de forcer des ratios nord en bord. Pareil en ingénierie et toutes les professions de "gars" va ratio filles requis.

Jpense pas que HAM joue cette carte là, ca serait lame en criss. D'après moi il dirait qu'il veut focus sur ses affaires/ autres défis. On vera ben!

Damn! Those years at Ferrari were rough on Vettel.

EswlmwVXUAM__bm

EswlnAzW4AUCsQC

Jpense pas que HAM joue cette carte là, ca serait lame en criss. D'après moi il dirait qu'il veut focus sur ses affaires/ autres défis. On vera ben!
Hamilton cares more about winning than diversity but it's a rumor I've heard in the paddock as well. It might be new Daimler chairman and Daimler in general has grown tired of Hamilton especially if he's asking for a stupid amount of money. The optics won't look good as the company has laid off thousands

Sent from my EML-L09 using Tapatalk

If Australia gets skipped 2 years in a row, fans will rage.
Considering they made no exceptions for tennis I doubt F1 will go ahead with the current rules there. Same issue here. Logistics wise European rounds are easier to handle with restrictions in place

You guys think we'll miss out on a GP this year as well?
Yea. I don't see the feds budging on arrival restrictions and the team's don't want to have a flyaway for one round... Especially as seakits aren't being shipped out

Another nail in our local economy's coffin.
There is great debate about that as locals mostly attend the race. So that money would have been spent locally anyways. Getting a hotel on F1 weekend the last few years hasn't been a problem as years passed.

As much as I don't like to admit it.. it was proven that the Jazz fest brings in more money and costs less to host. F1 brings in the money faster over 4-7 days vs over 14. The optics of having F1 won't look good either for the various level of government when other festivals will be canceled.

What sucks is Montreal financed the new paddock area and it's only been used once for F1 and a handful of events after.

As of now it's on the calendar but don't hold your breath. I rather have the ability to have friends at my house vs F1. Then again I also want to see my British friends who work in the sport during the few days before

There is great debate about that as locals mostly attend the race. So that money would have been spent locally anyways. Getting a hotel on F1 weekend the last few years hasn't been a problem as years passed.

As much as I don't like to admit it.. it was proven that the Jazz fest brings in more money and costs less to host. F1 brings in the money faster over 4-7 days vs over 14. The optics of having F1 won't look good either for the various level of government when other festivals will be canceled.

What sucks is Montreal financed the new paddock area and it's only been used once for F1 and a handful of events after.

As of now it's on the calendar but don't hold your breath. I rather have the ability to have friends at my house vs F1. Then again I also want to see my British friends who work in the sport during the few days before

That's a function of the crap product that is F1 today relative to the previous era. Attendance has been down since 2014 without much of a recovery since but if fans are allowed race will likely sell out due to pent up demand. Montreal is already a flyway for one race where they arrive from the other end of the world in 4 days. There is room in July and September. If the totally useless prime minister can actually do his one job and get some vaccines, maybe we get a race late summer. Way too early to rule it out.

That's a function of the crap product that is F1 today relative to the previous era. Attendance has been down since 2014 without much of a recovery since but if fans are allowed race will likely sell out due to pent up demand. Montreal is already a flyway for one race where they arrive from the other end of the world in 4 days. There is room in July and September. If the totally useless prime minister can actually do his one job and get some vaccines, maybe we get a race late summer. Way too early to rule it out.

I'm unsure we have had zero issues selling our extra tickets on StubHub. There are also a crap ton more places to stay now with Air BNB etc. It's a flyaway but the seakits are sent in advance. So far as far as I know seakits aren't being sent this season.

I'm ruling it out already based on common sense. If something does happen it will be with a reduced crowd. Silverstone is working hard to try and have a crowd this season

You can continue moaning about the product that you seen to still care about and watch.

J’espère c’est sa dernière année lol

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk

Why lol

I don’t mind him continuing at all
I’d like to see him post reg change in 2022.

But it goes to show that a big «*fuck you*» was drawn in the header of that contract given just one extra year.

Plot twist:

This was all a game of attention and Mercedes is set to quit f1 altogether in 2022
Lololol

notbad

1. Lewis Hamilton (Mercedes), 40 mil (45 avec bonis)
2. Max Verstappen (Red Bull), 30 mil
3. Fernando Alonso (Alpine F1), 15 (20 with bonus)
4. Charles Leclerc (Ferrari), 11
5. Daniel Ricciardo (McLaren), 11
6. Carlos Sainz (Ferrari), 8
7. Sebastian Vettel (Aston Martin), 8
8. Valtteri Bottas (Mercedes), 6
9. Pérez (Red Bull), 5
10. Kimi (Alfa Romeo), 4

Back