Formula 1 Official thread

The iconic Gulf Oil brand have hinted at a return to F1, with RacingNews365.com understanding that a deal with Williams will be announced shortly.

So the Williams Gulf Deal makes more sense now if you consider that Porsche will be buying Williams. The return of the Gulf Porsche livery in F1? That will be interesting.

I thought it’s a dead deal? If there was ever a deal outside of the rumour

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It seems there is some back and forth on this. The rumors are crazy this year. So you're probably right all rumours.

I’m not even sure how dorilton would make out in such a deal. They took over some debt load from the original sale

LOL

As tensions continue to mount in the on-going war-of-words between the FIA and Formula 1, FIA president Mohammed Ben Sulayem has reminded F1 bosses “the championship is ours and we have only rented it out.”

Premier lancement, pas si laid, pas si beau. Correct!

fnzfp_zamaio1fv-729x410.jpeg

So the newest rumor is that F1 Owners are trying to get rid of Mohammed ben Sulayem.

As I said before F1 as an entity has outgrown what the FIA can manage. The way I see it is it’s fuck around and find out for MBS. He was never popular in the paddock anyways and it’s the usual “breakaway” talk that happens once a decade

Back