Formula 1 Official thread

llllooooooooooolllll
310561067_539392101519756_2214250719877183534_n.jpg

I dont know why you cant just make all cars follow each other in a straight line, no zigzagging, no side by side and if you're too close to the pace car you drop 5 spots, and if you do it a second time (whether its in the same race or the next one, you go to the back of the line. Thats it, simple.

They have to zigzag to keep the tyres warm.

Y'en a 7 titres lui..lol..la voiture n'étais pas compétitive. Pourquoi tu blame HAM et non mercedes? pkoi tout ce hate envers lui? racist much?

Et alors, les Ham fans le disent depuis 7 ans, cest pas la voiture cest le talent pure et dure de lulu. Donc il devrait faire des miracle pareil avec sont talent hors du commun? Racist much , lmfao...... noireau ou pas , cest son attitude de marde et son egocentrisme ainsi que comment il est hypocrite qui font que le monde le hate.....mais la question est; es tu noir toi meme , car ca a lair de te blesser...

stais aussi cool de voir verstappen scrapper ses pneus car il prend des risques imbéciles

Je l'aime bien moi Verstappen , il a une tres bonne voiture , beaucoup de talent et il conduit comme un enragé , donc oui il prend des risques mais la plupart du temps ca lui donne de tres bon resultats, mais comme tout le monde qui jout sur la corde raide , desfois tu te la pette !!!

Je pense qu'il y en a ici qui passe plus de temps à s'insulter qu'à regarder les course... On dirais des amateur de hockey.

They have to zigzag to keep the tyres warm.
i know the purpose but i find it exaggerated, and im exaggerating to make a point that rules can be simple, but the fia makes it complicated. they could even install a distance meter on the back of the car like our bacup cameras. If its green your good, if its yellow increase distance immediately or else lose 5 positions, if its red lose 5 positions immediately, do this twice in the same or consecutive races you go to the back of the line. Like the red cards in soccer. But its too simple so it wont work.

Je pense qu'il y en a ici qui passe plus de temps à s'insulter qu'à regarder les course... On dirais des amateur de hockey.
Je commence à être tanné de venir lire icite pour toujours voir les même commentaires inutiles

Nice race from Checo, Carlos and Charles but there has got to be a better way to implement the safety car max distance allowed rule more efficiently than handing out a 5s penalty after the race and 2 points. I can see why it's forbidden as the point of the safety car is to slow down the pace and gather up the pack. Leaving a 1km gap to it intentionally to then speed up to normal race pace to catch it up while under SC is probably dangerous in some way.

I genuinely felt bad for Lewis when he hit the barrier.

Happy for Daniel although he didn't really deserve any points, he made it by staying out of trouble and driving another mediocre race. I think we all know he's a better driver than what we're seeing this year. Disappointing.

Latifi will Latifi.
I really like Daniel but his confidence is non existant right now. He's changed team so many times now thinking it was his best decision. When he left Renault, he thought he was going somewhere better but his mistake was thinking that McLaren was making him number one when the weren't vs Renault who was. Now he's number 2 again and on his way out and most likely regrets leaving Renault, because Alpine is doing very well this year

I really like Daniel but his confidence is non existant right now. He's changed team so many times now thinking it was his best decision. When he left Renault, he thought he was going somewhere better but his mistake was thinking that McLaren was making him number one when the weren't vs Renault who was. Now he's number 2 again and on his way out and most likely regrets leaving Renault, because Alpine is doing very well this year

still has multiple double DNF's though.

De Vries snatch by RBR was a monster move
Gaslyyyyy going full baguette

Rics best bet is merc if you think about it.
Whether ham leaves or stays, you’re a test reserve for one of the best teams with a chance to drive for them. That vs Williams (after which it’s the end for sure considering his age and time he’s been in f1) or test driver for what else? He’s driven for most of them lol
I think haas is a dead end also

De Vries snatch by RBR was a monster move
Gaslyyyyy going full baguette

Rics best bet is merc if you think about it.
Whether ham leaves or stays, you’re a test reserve for one of the best teams with a chance to drive for them. That vs Williams (after which it’s the end for sure considering his age and time he’s been in f1) or test driver for what else? He’s driven for most of them lol
I think haas is a dead end also

A lot of interest from Nascar in Ricciardo but I think he's hoping Lewis retires after next year which will allow him to be No.2 behind russell

Back