Formula 1 Official thread

Kvyat had a child with Piquet, they split up a couple of months after and now Piquet is with Verstappen it seems?

DE279F17-2E49-45BF-93EA-719126A3E1A7.jpeg

CEBDDD33-E0C9-402F-AFE4-96A9162F2CF4.jpeg

So Williams has signed a technical agreement with Mercedes to supply gearboxes and other sharable components. Slightly worrying as that's going to cost jobs as Williams does their own gearboxes and at one point supplied a few other teams

Sent from my EML-L09 using Tapatalk

McLaren does their own gearboxes and will continue to do so for next season. 2022 unsure

The Williams transfer of ownership gave me certainty that the team will be eventually re-sold and/or rebranded for something else, or will disappear all together pretty soon.
Already heavily invested into medical equipment and hospital work which a huge distraction from F1

The Williams transfer of ownership gave me certainty that the team will be eventually re-sold and/or rebranded for something else, or will disappear all together pretty soon.
Already heavily invested into medical equipment and hospital work which a huge distraction from F1

Thanks to the new revenue sharing and cost cap, even a 10th place team will become profitable. If they can bring the team back to midfielder status, it will increase in value. Since it costs $200M just to have the right to create a new F1 team, you can be sure that Dorilton will sell the team for a lot more than the $179.5M they paid for Williams. I'm sure that eventually a Billionaire will offer to buy the team so that his untalented son can drive in F1.

Thanks to the new revenue sharing and cost cap, even a 10th place team will become profitable. If they can bring the team back to midfielder status, it will increase in value. Since it costs $200M just to have the right to create a new F1 team, you can be sure that Dorilton will sell the team for a lot more than the $179.5M they paid for Williams. I'm sure that eventually a Billionaire will offer to buy the team so that his untalented son can drive in F1.

I-see-what-you-did-there-300x300.jpg

The sign reminds me of that scene in SpinalTap where the piece of Stonehenge lowers and it's miniscule. That's exactly what the AM F1 sign is. In nearly all the photos they made it appear larger than life

Lawrence is in it to win. He will make moves for top engineering talent soon. It's not some shantytown setup

Back