Citation Envoyé par pmbrunelle Voir le message
That's a pretty low-volume tool, so it's basically pure profit.

What are those copper-looking things between the angle and the flat plate? Temporary rivets?

I am familiar with pop-rivets.

I've seen pictures of that before on aluminium, but I need to be edjumacated.
Yes you are right. We just call them Clecos they are different colors for different sizes holes.