Apple “Icar” going to be made by Hyundai

student13

Apple just inked a deal with Hyundai to make a prototype autonomous... icar . I think it’s an odd choice for manufacturer as apple is high end and Hyundai is sort of budget low end .

Going to be high end
Expensive as fuck
Will be delivered in a fancy box
Will only be offered in glossy white
You will have to refuel/recharge at an Apple station
Will only work if you have an iphone on you

Apple aren't fools they do things correctly. Getting someone else to do the manufacturing using their tech own tech will ensure not having Tesla quality issues. If it doesn't work Apple doesn't lose billions on setting up manufacturing

Going to be high end
Expensive as fuck
Will be delivered in a fancy box
Will only be offered in glossy white
You will have to refuel/recharge at an Apple station
Will only work if you have an iphone on you
Ils vont vendre un adaptateur pour recharge sur prise normale, 2000$.

Et à chaque update ton char va être plus lent pour te forcer à en acheter un nouveau.

I'll believe it when I see it. At some point Apple had a deal signed with BMW for manufacturing the iCar. Then it was VW. Now it's Kia in Georgia. Originally they were suppose to build a autonomous EV. Then it became just developing the software and GUI for autonomous EV. Now it's back to a full car. It appears that now leaking conflicting rumors over time makes sure the truth is burried within the noise and when the product is finally launched, it's nothing like whatever was leaked.

Cest malheureusement la verite. Dans le futur, meme aujourdhui, pour telechrargez le nouveau version de Apple CarPlay is faut
Achetez une souscription . Pour activer les sieges chauffants ou le maximum capacite
du batterie Il faut achetez une souscription.
Ou payer une frais pour debloquer le logiciel pour des articles déjà present dans ton automobile.

There is absolutely nothing wrong with using Hyundai as a manufacturer of vehicles with a huge i-pad, one or two electric motors, the sole goal of which will be to make doors that close better than any Tesla.
Generally, using any vehicle manufacturer in the world will yield a build quality superior to any Tesla.

Apple just inked a deal with Hyundai to make a prototype autonomous... icar . I think it’s an odd choice for manufacturer as apple is high end and Hyundai is sort of budget low end .
Et tu crois que les pricey iPhone sont fabriqués ou VS les cheap phones ?

Envoyé de mon Pixel 4a en utilisant Tapatalk

Et tu crois que les pricey iPhone sont fabriqués ou VS les cheap phones ?

Exactement, Hyundai produit des chars abordables parce que c'est leur marché cible, ils pourraient probablement produire des chars de qualité à 300k$ si c'est ce qu'ils voulaient faire mais ce n'est pas leur target.

La Chine c'est pareil, tout le monde assume que Chine = cheap mais sa dépend juste combien tu veux payer pour produire en Chine, si tu paye ils peuvent produire des produits world-class.

Apple does very very little of their own manufacturing and they look for reliable/ dependable partners.Tesla's teething problems have been there for all the world to see. Getting someone else to build their car was probably their plan from the beginning. Even large OEMs use sub contractors for assemble such as Valmet and Magna

Sent from my EML-L09 using Tapatalk

I can confirm first hand that items manufactured in China can be equal and sometimes superior to items manufactured in Germany.
Talking machine shop product quality and tolerancing.

I can confirm first hand that items manufactured in China can be equal and sometimes superior to items manufactured in Germany.
Talking machine shop product quality and tolerancing.
Made in Germany, Austria or Switzerland add 20-30% value!

Cest malheureusement la verite. Dans le futur, meme aujourdhui, pour telechrargez le nouveau version de Apple CarPlay is faut
Achetez une souscription . Pour activer les sieges chauffants ou le maximum capacite
du batterie Il faut achetez une souscription.
Ou payer une frais pour debloquer le logiciel pour des articles déjà present dans ton automobile.
To be fair coding options has been around for years. The difference is you had to go to the dealer/shop to have them done or buy the software for DIY. BMW and Porsche is notorious for this. The over the air coding payment just saves the trip...

A part le drivetrain les Tesla ont tout d'installer sur la voiture. Exemple : Le 10000$ pour le FSD ça ne fait que le débloquer.

Back