Looking at a car in Ontario, need some expertise

When I shop for a used car, I don't pay much attention to the mileage.

50000 km of rough use, or 150000 km well-maintained and babied can be the same thing.

What matters is the condition of the used car you're considering buying; the path the car took to arrive at its actual condition shouldn't matter to the used-car buyer.

Just a theory.
If i drove my car up 50000km without going to any garage, then rolled it back to 20000km, how can carproof or carfax see that?
or drove it to 50000km, went to garage, drive it till 70000km, then rolled it back to 51000km
The carproof was consistent. It was maintained at the dealer every 8-10k and the mileage added up.

Sent from my SM-G965W using Tapatalk

No interior pics, no mileage ?

There is a really clean 2011 with 60k for sale, fully loaded but they are asking 16k+tx. Kind of crazy for a 2011, you can get a 2014-2015 awd for the same price.

Sent from my SM-G965W using Tapatalk

If you are set for a V6, consider a Lexus RX as well.

I've suggested it to all my non-car fanatic friends, and everyone who's bought one are extremely satisfied.
I believe my old ES330 is up to 400k kms now, original everything, no rust, 3 timing belt replacements, oil changes and brakes.

When I shop for a used car, I don't pay much attention to the mileage.

50000 km of rough use, or 150000 km well-maintained and babied can be the same thing.

What matters is the condition of the used car you're considering buying; the path the car took to arrive at its actual condition shouldn't matter to the used-car buyer.

Kinda exaggerating .... i mean a kia at 50000 nothing breaks other than brakes. At 150000 many things can go even on super reliable car. In a german you already changed 3-4 water pumps as preventive maintenance

Back