CLOSE CALL... Dakar-Camion-Hélico.. ouf....

tenor.gif

Pendant 2 secondes je me suis demandé si l'hélico n'était pas en train de tanker le truck en gaz pour que le truck puisse rester full throttle pis pas perdre une seconde :dunno:

les prises de vue de la caméra sont toujours impressionnantes durant le Dakar.... On comprend pourquoi

Les pilotes d'hélicos sont assez kamikaze lol

First year F1 was at COTA the chopper pilot was insane. We were sitting down in turn 9 and it was coming so low over the track that sand etc was being kicked up everywhere. This lasted all weekend.

Well well under 500ft altitude. At some points you could see what shoes the pilot was wearing. Here is a photo for reference from our grandstand.. we were above the damn chopper. I've been to enough airshows and stuff only gets that low on take/landing
50533916eedbac2370cf420e46608495.jpg

Sent from my EML-L09 using Tapatalk

First year F1 was at COTA the chopper pilot was insane. We were sitting down in turn 9 and it was coming so low over the track that sand etc was being kicked up everywhere. This lasted all weekend.

Well well under 500ft altitude. At some points you could see what shoes the pilot was wearing. Here is a photo for reference from our grandstand.. we were above the damn chopper. I've been to enough airshows and stuff only gets that low on take/landing //uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20210122/50533916eedbac2370cf420e46608495.jpg

This is freaking insane!!!

This is freaking insane!!!
It's not an illusion either. It was nuts. 2013 and 2014 it was fine. The chopper was well above everything.

Ha there is a video from our grandstand. The people in GA section at the hairpin were getting blasted by gravel and sand all weekend.

Back