vos avis, recherche bonne shop exhaust (laval/rive-nord)

entendu dire que y'a une shop a laval pas pire qui fait ca

Jte vois venir la lol

Laisser la butterfly ou simplement straight straight through? Ca depends de la construction. Are they baffled or straight through.

Je suis déjà muffler delete, mais j'aimerais avoir l'option qu'il soit silencieux et garder le look OEM, mais avoir la possibilité que ça sonne comme mon muffler delete.

Je recommande pas kiko pour des jobs 'de qualité' . Il va souder ton muffler de S6 comme y soude un vieux pipe, oublie la comptabilité des métaux, qualité de la soudure, esthétisme, etc...

C'est comme aller à Belle Pro demander ton hamburger saignant comme dans un steakhouse...

Bon a savoir, merci

Don't you already have a muffler delete?

Sent from my SM-G986W using Tapatalk

Yes, but i want the posibility to make it quiet and loud, that's the reason why i want to put the OEM muffler back and find a plce to modified them.

@mrdouble99 have you thought about a cutout? Also add vibrant quiet flow resonator it kills the drone.

in Quebec imo cutoff is the way to go.

Also thinking about a helmholtz resonator, according to my research and youtube, it seems very effective cost wise.

5342us049m021.jpg

can be cheaply installed too :

552012d1310799530-update-iv-exhaust-drone-x-pipe-flute-see-post-72-imag0251s.jpg

@mrdouble99 have you thought about a cutout? Also add vibrant quiet flow resonator it kills the drone.

i have no drone with the muffler delete, and i won't put cutout on a daily lol

what i would likt is to keep the OEM look and have the sound of my myffler delete when i want, that's why i want to modified my OEM muffler

Alex chez A.P Performance à St-Eustache. Run sa shop seul et service impeccable. Fait tout custom. D'un simple delete jusqu'à des headers/manifold fait sur mesure.
Il a fait des lignes complètes Borla et Magnaflow pour 3 de mes véhicules dans le passé.
514-929-6459

Sa page facebook a beaucoup de vidéos des jobs qu'il fait.

Back