Voiture officiel des dirigeants du monde selon le pays

-Mike-

Premium
QUand meme cool

Lol au Pakistan avec son convoie de 20 a 100 véhicules
Uruguay Beetle 87

Cadillac One des USA est batie sur un frame de TopKick avec un Dmax 6.6 dedans..... Hey ben...

Porto Rico choisie parmi les véhicules saisie a des criminels...

world-leader-cars.png

Puerto Rico avec la Chrysler 300

Osti si il y a bien une auto qui m'écoeure a me donner envie de vomir c'est bien ça.

Une Kia Rio passe pour un modèle designer a côté de sa.

Tout m'énarve dans la 300, du body jusqu'au propriétaire typique. C'est pas des farce choisir en une 300 et un scooter je prend le scooter.

Sent from my SM-A515W using Tapatalk

Quand même drôle que l’Italie roule du Chrysler...

Je sais je sais que ça appartient au groupe Fiat qui est italien avant que quelqu’un fasse la remarque.

"the beast" pis son convoi c'est quelque chose...

J'serais pas surpris qu'il y ait des machines du genre dans le lot.

J'suis surpris que Justin n'ai pas trader in pour une prius ou sienna hybride.

The US presidential transport system is the most expensive per hour transport system on earth by a longshot. Putin's might be second as they do travel with their own gear and recently China. While nearly all other visiting heads of state will use local provided transport. The USA does not. The secret service handles all transport anywhere for POTUS. This includes ground and air. 2 USAF Globemasters transport the main motorcade including the two limos. Another 2-3 will transport the helicopters and V-22s to be used. But wait the VC-25s sometimes get used as well and sometimes the C-32. The spare aircraft will be flown somewhere secure and act as a emergency backup. Trumps last visit to the UK was seen as hostile and both aircraft were used. The main with Trump landed at Stanstead while the spare went to RAF Mildenhall. The system is so good that China started copying it

Secret service will use "local assets" such as police and such for additional support. As of 18-19 they have added some sort of Patriot missile system to the package

There are a few good YouTube breakdowns of how it's all laid out. It's insane
Btw Trump toll delivery of 2 new limos
84c86269e965524da0de5fe1482ff5b0.jpg

Sent from my EML-L09 using Tapatalk

Je ne veux pas faire mon frais mais Trudeau est venu à mon travail récemment et il est arrivé en Dodge Caravan.

Pas en Cadillac DTS.

Je ne veux pas faire mon frais mais Trudeau est venu à mon travail récemment et il est arrivé en Dodge Caravan.

Pas en Cadillac DTS.
Yea Trudeau's package is sorta a hodgepodge of whatever is around. When Hilary Clinton came to MTL a few years ago she had more armour and fire power. I guess the RCMP deems the risk to Trudeau very low. RCMP likes using Suburban and vans. I was at the pub across the street when Trudeau/ Obama were having dinner at Joe Beef. There was a fleet of Suburbans and Escalades outside

I'm curious to know if anything has been worked on by Roshel in Toronto https://roshel.ca/armoured-vehicles/

Sent from my EML-L09 using Tapatalk

Back