Spaceman Spiff

BMW-M5-CS_6.jpg

BMW-M5-CS_4.jpg

BMW-M5-CS_2.jpg

BMW-M5-CS_7.jpg

BMW-M5-CS_1.jpg

La grille et le bumper sont sublimes
*caugh*M4*cough*

Je comprends pas trop ce principe la, seulement certains modèles vont avoir les big ass kidneys?

C'est vraiment weird comme move de faire une refonte de la grille mais pas à travers la gamme complète, juste certains modèles?!?!

Ou c'est parce qu'ils ont déjà backtracké les huge kidneys lol

Having driven the M5 comp when it came out, I can tell you it's nothing special.
It's a great technological achievement, but it feels digital as fuck: it's so set up for performance, you don't feel how fast you're going/accelerating.
I get a lot more thrill driving a slower M550i... that thing burbles nice, squats on acceleration and pushes you into the seat real hard. You don't pay 5 million for tires and you don't feel highway track steering float.
The M5, all you see is the speedo going up, not much feel other than that.

What I would like to have on the 550i is RWD option from the M5 though.

Je comprends pas trop ce principe la, seulement certains modèles vont avoir les big ass kidneys?

C'est vraiment weird comme move de faire une refonte de la grille mais pas à travers la gamme complète, juste certains modèles?!?!

Ou c'est parce qu'ils ont déjà backtracké les huge kidneys lol

Yes, and I think if you're in the market for a 5 series you should get it now.
Doesn't have the stupid grille yet, and the climate control has temperature dials like in the older cars, rather than those stupid central temperature buttons that are standard across all BMW cars now.
Also has the classic BMW Headlight rotary switch, rather than the new cheapo panel with plastic buttons.

Having driven the M5 comp when it came out, I can tell you it's nothing special.
It's a great technological achievement, but it feels digital as fuck: it's so set up for performance, you don't feel how fast you're going/accelerating.
I get a lot more thrill driving a slower M550i... that thing burbles nice, squats on acceleration and pushes you into the seat real hard. You don't pay 5 million for tires and you don't feel highway track steering float.

It will destroy M5 sales

X2

Pour l avoir conduit au ///M tour a part rouler vite et faire des drag launch de sauvage... c est un salon roulant que je me tannerais qui en prime déprécie en fou.

Le look est bien, BMW moderne sans les grilles oversized.

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk

J'aime bien la couleur! Les accents bronze dans la grille par contre, pas 100% convaincu. C'est dur de se tromper avec noir IMO. A lui seul le hood fait un petit peu trop "sport" à la sauce Chrysler Inc., mais c'est quand meme cool dans l'ensemble.
J'suis convaincu qu'ils vont avoir bien réussi leur pari de booster les prix de transaction / l'exclusivité avec un minimum d'efforts.

Back