The new 992 GT3

Une vente d accomodation n a aucun lien avec le mode de paiement.. cash ou financé et je suis pas mal sur tu peux le faire pour la location aussi...

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk

Gotta hang with those Dr's and Lawyers.

Next year it'll be who shows up with a road GT3 with the most GT3 Cup parts (slicks, brakes, etc.)
Ya with stock safety equipment too! It's got to the point where street cars are quasi race cars... That bolt in rollbar ain't going to do much. I have faith in Porsche engineering but I'm not sure id want to crash in that car at speed.

70% des acheteurs prennent manuel

Fait in humanity restored! Heheh

https://www.motorauthority.com/news...the-porsche-911-gt3-are-opting-for-the-manual
No shit. Especially in US market which is still the bulk of GT car sales. Porsche did this because they realized with 991.1 GT3 there was still a huge following for manual gearbox. Not offering a 991 at first with a manual meant that 97.1 and .2 shot up in value like crazy. Porsche doesn't make money off used cars and not everyone jumped ship to a GT3. Those owners either held on to their 996s and 997s but are now ordering 992s.

Par contre au Canada la majorité sont pdk...

Pis la clutch est molle sur la GT3...

Ma GT4 la pédale est ferme et j adore ça. Une pédale de clutch sans résistance ça me fait chier..

Ma RS est molle, sans résistance esti que ça m’énerve lol

Ma GT4 la pédale est ferme et j adore ça. Une pédale de clutch sans résistance ça me fait chier..

Comment elle est sur la 911R qui semble si sublime?

Reviews are mixed on the clutch feeling on 91.2 GT3. A big complaint from previous GT3s was how heavy the clutch was, especially on the street. I like how they feel on the older cars better than the hydraulic boosted of the 96 and 97 turbos that was too soft. (They they're hard the boost system is broken). 91.2 clutch is lighter than previous models and it still uses a conventional non boosted hydraulic setup. To me it was a rush retrofit job to pump something out

Remove the pedal assist spring off the 91.2 GT3 it helps a bit or replacing it for a GT4 one. It's not something I've done but heard could be done. Personally I bet Gt4 and GT3 have the same spring

No 7
70fe5f58da5a63523dc9602900da9fa5.jpg

Sent from my EML-L09 using Tapatalk

Comment elle est sur la 911R qui semble si sublime?

Finalement y a des différences entre la R et la GT3..

La R a une single mass flywheel, magnésium roof et carbon front fender.

P-e la single mass flywheel rend la pédale moins molle...

GT3 also uses a twin disc pressure plate. Reason why they went dualmass on the .2 GT3 was because of the stiffer crankshaft fitted that the 911R doesnt have. There is a lighter dual mass available from Porsche. It's not suggested to run a single mass on .2

GT4 is dual mass as well. Similar to reg 991 stick

Sent from my EML-L09 using Tapatalk

Back