Kid want to "cancelled" Eminem

what is cancel culture and what's the difference between Tick Tock and Facebook

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

Rap is a young men's game. Eminem is what, 50 now? What can he can rap about nowadays? How big his daughter's trust fund has gotten over the past decade?

Rap is a young men's game. Eminem is what, 50 now? What can he can rap about nowadays? How big his daughter's trust fund has gotten over the past decade?

48, and still selling platinum status albums. Still in the top 10 best sellers of the last decade.

Young men rap today is: hubala hubala hubala....

Selling doesn't mean quality. Drake sells tons of records, he's still garbage.

You need to distinguish your opinion with facts.

Is me saying metallica is a garbage band true? No. We both know they are popular and good for those who like that music. I cant say its garbage, its just not my type of music.

I heard if you play Eminem backwards Suge Kight appears and grants you 3 wishes

Sent from my EML-L09 using Tapatalk

I never find myself listening to "classic Eminem" even back in the day he was pretty annoying

Sent from my EML-L09 using Tapatalk

Ya des jeunes qui veulent faire "cancelle" Eminem sérieux c'est quoi le problème de la nouvelle génération ? Surtout que c'est pour love the way you lie. Sa aurait été quoi si ils avaient écoute Kim ou kill you .

Ou pire encore fuck the police !

Jvoudrai pas aller a la guerre avec eux en tk

https://www.tvanouvelles.ca/2021/03/06/des-internautes-veulent-canceller-eminem

Envoyé de mon LM-G900 en utilisant Tapatalk
Why even give these people attention? Who cares what some random twitter snowflakes think. Just ignore it. Shit is ridiculous.

Back