Help me price my car to sell

Chevelle71

Legacy Member
Hey guys,

Trying to figure out what price to list my car at.

Blue 2016 BMW M5 with the premium pkg
80 000kms

Was wondering if its worth maybe to wrap the car white?
What price would you guys list it for?
I barely drove this car, used to live downtown and only went downtown with it. Then covid hit and its just been parked so id rather sell it then let it collect dust in the garage

Wrap kills the value FYI

I'd say 58-65k list. Realistically 56-58k... M5s are hard to sell

Sent from my EML-L09 using Tapatalk

Wrap kills the value FYI

I'd say 58-65k list. Realistically 56-58k... M5s are hard to sell

You dont think 56-58k is a little high? Was thinking maybe 46-48k

Sent from my SM-N960W using Tapatalk

You dont think 56-58k is a little high? Was thinking maybe 46-48k

Sent from my SM-N960W using Tapatalk
Its Quebec you need to ask high especially selling private... 46-48k seems a little low tho especially if it's clean Carfax..depends how quick you want it gone. Be prepared to deal with tire kickers offering 10k less than asking

There’s a similar mileage one for 50k
There’s a 130kms for I believe slightly over 30k

Depends on condition of your car.

Also start in April, much better chance of getting a better buck on an RWD m5

F10 market is tough now for sellers because m550i can be had for same price or less, is quicker and has AWD.

Gotta find a purist willing to pay.

Post des photos.

La règle du pouce chez BMW. Tu coupe 50% du price tag après 4 ans. Sauf exception si tu as un convertible, édition speciale, qqchose de spécial. Plus un modèle part de haut, plus la drope est importante. Là tu est à 5 ans. Tu t'enligne pour 60% du price tag IMO. Part 10K$ plus haut .

Can't help with the value of the car, but why does the wrap turn everyone off....Good way to protect the paint and when we'll done looks awesome???

Can't help with the value of the car, but why does the wrap turn everyone off....Good way to protect the paint and when we'll done looks awesome???

No way of knowing what condition the paint is in, scratches, previous repair identification, etc.

No way of knowing what condition the paint is in, scratches, previous repair identification, etc.

Exactement, un acheteur va payer et investir de son temps en diligence pour creuser sur l'historique, l'entretien, payer une inspection pour s'assurer qu'il ne se fait pas fourrer. L'ajout d'un wrap est inverse au principe que l'acheteur veut se conforter sur l'état du véhicule. L'acheteur veut mettre à nu le véhicule, pas l'habiller encore plus.

if you have extended warranty, it's transferable and adds a good value to your sell price

Back