accident et naiserie dans un parking

driftking88

La saison est meme pas commence encore, que deja le beau temps a monte a la tete de certaine personne (pour reste polie). Je suis pas capable de mettre le video ici, mais on voie 4 personnes a bord d'un BMW faire des donut dans un parking de wal mart en plein jour ou ya du monde qui marche ! et apres il y a eu l'accident impliquant 4 autos sur la 40 dans l'ouest et une ado de 15 ans a perdu la vie !

Il y a rien d'officiel mais certaine personne disent que c'est les epais de 1125 qui on deja commence a faire les caves !

En tk la saison est meme pas commencer qu'elle est deja bruler !

Pour accident, j ai passe par la p-t 5-10 min max avant que cet accident se produit . Au nouvelle , ils parlent de vitesse , mais person a dit qu il y avait un autre accident just avant entre st charles et saint jean et traffic a commence d accumuler et j ai meme reussit de prendre sortie st charles pour continuer sur voie de service . 2em accident est produit just avant st charles. Donc meme pas surpris que tout etait a cause que les idiots ont commencer de freiner a dernier minutes et changer les voies sans regarder .

2em accident est produit just avant st charles. Donc meme pas surpris que tout etait a cause que les idiots ont commencer de freiner a dernier minutes et changer les voies sans regarder .

Il parait qu'il y avait une course, et qu'un auto roulait 160 km/h sur l’accotement. Selon les ouï-dires de facebook.

Yup zig zagging in and out of traffic at 150km/h racing eachother.

Sent from my SM-G986W using Tapatalk

the way the cars looked.. they must have been going more like 180-190

ill be the first to say.. that i hit 140-150 sometimes merging on the highway because people in the right lane dont slow down or speed or move over so that i get on. And i am not racing but cars these days can hit those speeds very easily.

they could also be young... with no experience...

i wonder if the deceased was in the cars going fast or not

either way.. still sad.. may she rest in peace

Apparently she was not involved in the racing. She got killed by being in the wrong place at the wrong time.

Shit.

Im guessing the driver that cause the accident will be accused of dangerous driving causing death...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Im guessing the driver that cause the accident will be accused of dangerous driving causing death...

After the accident, the wreckage remained in place for quite a while before it was cleared away.

I think it was police taking notes and measurements for the criminal investigation.

the way the cars looked.. they must have been going more like 180-190

ill be the first to say.. that i hit 140-150 sometimes merging on the highway because people in the right lane dont slow down or speed or move over so that i get on. And i am not racing but cars these days can hit those speeds very easily.

they could also be young... with no experience...

i wonder if the deceased was in the cars going fast or not

either way.. still sad.. may she rest in peace

Having seen a car that crashed at 140kmh that looks like it could be. Had a friend crash at 140kmh in a 1992 mk2 golf and it looked about the same. The difference between crashing at 120 or 200 looks about the same as an end result.

RIP and good rehab to those who recover, they probably won't be the same after.

I had a little birdie tell me, that along that stretch of the highway in the west island, we have petit ti counes slowing down traffic on the highway so they can do race pulls? Anyone else see this in the West?

I think with covid, winter, lockdown, everyone went full retard today just based on the weather. I think I had a Nissan Versa wanting to race me.

The problem is that these kids are stupid, granted my generation did not help that see late for work on youtube. Markhu!

Every year someone does something dumb and cops crackdown. It is never their fault but play stupid game win stupid prizes. It is terrible a 15 year old kid got the brunt of it though.
I still do stupid shit but years of practice taught me when to do it.

I had a little birdie tell me, that along that stretch of the highway in the west island, we have petit ti counes slowing down traffic on the highway so they can do race pulls? Anyone else see this in the West?

I think with covid, winter, lockdown, everyone went full retard today just based on the weather. I think I had a Nissan Versa wanting to race me.
Do they have fast cars at least ?

Ayyoe
062ef6b1ced99084b6f4c6dec3908aa4.jpg

Envoyé de mon LM-G900 en utilisant Tapatalk

Back