Montreal Metro inspectors granted special constable status, new powers !!!

How come these stories always happen to people who have problems with authority?

Think about it.

I am not sure how asking a person if they need aid, while standing on a public sidewalk counts as challenging authority?

However if you want to get technical, the STM officer was hindering me in my legal obligation under the "Charte Quebcoise" particularly Article 2:

Tout être humain dont la vie est en péril a droit au secours. Toute personne doit porter secours à celui dont la vie est en péril, personnellement ou en obtenant du secours, en lui apportant l’aide physique nécessaire et immédiate, à moins d’un risque pour elle ou pour les tiers ou d’un autre motif raisonnable.

@CuddlyJen, part of the reason that I am deeply concerned by new powers, is due to a ( non-confrontational) incident which I remembered.

On the corner of of a bus stop near in the West-Island, I saw a man slide a car into a bus stop (freezing rain) . Standing on the side walk, IE city of Pierrefonds or Montreal property, I walked up to the
man and asked "Sir are you Ok?, do you need an ambulance. " Some retarded STM rent-a-cop, rolls down his window of his patrol car and roughly asks what is my business there. I wanted to say
something to the effect of I am standing on the sidewalk this is public property douche bag., FO, but I just held my tongue . So they have no authority , they act like idiots, I can only imagine what they would do when they have arrest powers.

C'est scandaleux, tu devrais contacter Denis Lévesque.

I am not sure how asking a person if they need aid, while standing on a public sidewalk counts as challenging authority?

However if you want to get technical, the STM officer was hindering me in my legal obligation under the "Charte Quebcoise" particularly Article 2:

Tout être humain dont la vie est en péril a droit au secours. Toute personne doit porter secours à celui dont la vie est en péril, personnellement ou en obtenant du secours, en lui apportant l’aide physique nécessaire et immédiate, à moins d’un risque pour elle ou pour les tiers ou d’un autre motif raisonnable.

And let me guess, the STM employee simply ignored the person on the floor and went on with his way, right?

How come these stories always happen to people who have problems with authority?

Think about it.

lol quebec in action

Standing for your right is not having a problem with authority

People suggesting that cop should be obey blindly should be kick in the ass...

Cop are also human, so they also make mistake, abuse of there power, don't like thing etc .... and when they do....you don't just stay there and say ...it's the police... if i say something i have an issue with authority

lol quebec in action

Standing for your right is not having a problem with authority

People suggesting that cop should be obey blindly should be kick in the ass...

Cop are also human, so they also make mistake, abuse of there power, don't like thing etc .... and when they do....you don't just stay there and say ...it's the police... if i say something i have an issue with authority

32655fe526608097b28e852314a33f62.png

And let me guess, the STM employee simply ignored the person on the floor and went on with his way, right?

I don’t know what they were doing sitting in the car but as law enforcement officers they should know their legal limits . The public sidewalk is outside of their jurisdiction... no argument end of story. If I am right or wrong
It’s not their legal business to decide that .

That being said other members above have said cops are human.... and should have understood that people will ask if the injured party is ok

I’ll repeat... it’s always the “I know my rights” people that have these kind of issues.

I dont know all my rights, i dont even care about them because i dont need to because i never had any bad encounters with any form of authority. None of my friends or family members either.

Again, think about thay.

I’ll repeat... it’s always the “I know my rights” people that have these kind of issues.

I dont know all my rights, i dont even care about them because i dont need to because i never had any bad encounters with any form of authority. None of my friends or family members either.

Again, think about thay.

It's easy to tell the difference between the "I know my rights" people, from the " I take it up my vagina " people.

Again, think about that.

Last edited:

Again, think about thay.

C'est pas parce que tu n'as pas eu de rencontre ou de probleme ,,, que ca represente quelque chose... statistiquement c,est assez faible

personnelement je ne cours pas apres le trouble, malgre se que certaine personne pourrait penser, mais disont que j'ai eu quelques mauvaise experience (2,3 evenements en 49 ans c'est pas se que j'appel courir apres le trouble)

MAIS il faut aussi dire que quand tu ne connait pas la legislation .... ben souvent tu ne sait meme pas qu'il y a un probleme .... tu garde l'idée que les personnes en autorité savent se qu'ils font...

Ben souvent c'est suffisant.... jusqu'au jours ou tu tombe a la mauvaise place au mauvait moment

Back