65 yo woman attacked in NYC

He probably closed the door so the psycho doesn't come into his store and starts creating shit in there. For all we know, he called 911 as soon as he closed the door so the woman could get assistance.

Here's another example of people standing by while an assault is going on. Should they get arrested as well?

Get arrested? What are you even talking about lol super hero? Keyboard warriors? Batman? Huh?

Ok you are right okomocha, let's just sit back, call cop and do nothing while she is down on the street severely injured.

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk

that why we need guns.

a lot of time the potential victim show is gun and save the situation.

we dont need more cops we need more Guns and mean of defense.

https://www.reddit.com/r/iamatotalpieceofshit/comments/mh9q3t/man_busted_for_attack_on_an_elderly_asian_woman/

According to the article, he stole his mom's necklace from her neck while choking her when he was 17yrs old. At 19yrs of age, he ended up stabbing his mom in the chest 3 times in front of his 5yr old sister. 19yrs later, he's free from prison and first thing he does is commit a hate crime against a 65yr Asian woman which could have killed her.

https://nypost.com/2021/03/31/man-busted-for-attack-on-asian-woman-was-on-parole-for-killing-mom/

He probably closed the door so the psycho doesn't come into his store and starts creating shit in there. For all we know, he called 911 as soon as he closed the door so the woman could get assistance.

Here's another example of people standing by while an assault is going on. Should they get arrested as well?

And to be fair, as much as the situation is pure injustice, I wouldn't risk my life for that by entering the arena. It's a cruel world but my safety comes first.

je trouve ca incroyable que ce soit tous des afroamericains qui aggressient les asians,
est-ce que cest un genre de retour du balancier ou un genre de vengence subconsciente ?
oubedonc, le monde est raciste envers les noirs en general for a reason? :dunno:

Back