65 yo woman attacked in NYC

Un gardien de sécurité ce n'est pas un policier non plus, c'est pas sa job d'arrêter des crimes dans la rue.

La plupart des états on une notion de "Duty to rescue" (ou "Good samaritan law"), c'est très complex à interpréter, ca ne dicte pas que le gars aurait du aller casser la gueule à l'autre pour défendre la vieille femme, mais pas mal certain que ca pourrait s'appliquer quand l'assaillant était long gone et qu'il a même pas levé le petit doight pour aller aider la dame voir si elle était correcte etc...

"Let's just pretend no one is laying down dead on the street and close that door"

Check ben ca le gars a même pas pris la peine de caller la police de son safe space :laugh:

Qui aurait cru qu'à force de répéter l'expression "chinese virus" ça finirait par engendrer de la violence contre les asiatiques? Personne ne l'a vu venir. C'était absolument imprévisible.
Les noirs ne lisent pas aanyway

Sent from my M2007J20CG using Tapatalk

Qui aurait cru qu'à force de répéter l'expression "chinese virus" ça finirait par engendrer de la violence contre les asiatiques? Personne ne l'a vu venir. C'était absolument imprévisible.
Si tu veux que ton raisonnement tienne la route, tu dois me dire : à force de répéter ''variant Britanique'' , il va se passer quoi??

Envoyé de mon SM-G973W en utilisant Tapatalk

Si tu veux que ton raisonnement tienne la route, tu dois me dire : à force de répéter ''variant Britanique'' , il va se passer quoi??

Envoyé de mon SM-G973W en utilisant Tapatalk

Pas grand chose puisque ce n'est pas un leader charismatique avec des partisans pas très intelligents qui le considèrent comme le Messie qui répète "variant Britannique".

La vaste majorité des attaques, pour ne pas dire toute, sont menées par des afro-américains. Il faut maintenant croire que ces noirs ont pris Trump pour messie.

Screenshot_20210330-190808_Chrome.jpg

Last edited:
White man did it and created this situation. Also Trump. Make sure you don't miss reparations payments, goys.

White man did it and created this situation. Also Trump. Make sure you don't miss reparations payments, goys.

That's what make this whole thing even more insane, asians are completly fucked here. If these attacks were being conducted by MAGA wearing white dudes, the DOJ would have dug up some obscure 1895 law to seek the death penalty for these dudes.

But the attackers are black so they won't do shit. They'll tweet their concerns and get #StopAsianHate trending but that's as far it's going to go.

It's actually quite easy to predict the ethnicity of the attacker.

Elderly/Disabled/Bystander victim, only one or two victims, violent attack and/or group of people doing the attacking = Melanin enhanced is much more probable.

Specific victims, body count greater than 5 = probably a cracker.

I was not the least bit offended when people thought the recent grocery store shooter was white. If I had to guess, would have said that too. Although middle eastern is not that far off. How quick it was forgotten when it turned out he was anti-Trump, radicalized by the left wing media and all the victims were white.

Now when you get to levels like the Killdozer, I can almost guarantee you it's a white dude. White dudes don't go off often but when they do, just hope you weren't the one that set them off.

But expect more of the same, reporting the skin color or political affiliation if it meets the agenda and if they don't mention the attacker's details, well, you now know with a much better degree (not absolutely) who they probably are.

That's what make this whole thing even more insane, asians are completly fucked here. If these attacks were being conducted by MAGA wearing white dudes, the DOJ would have dug up some obscure 1895 law to seek the death penalty for these dudes.

But the attackers are black so they won't do shit. They'll tweet their concerns and get #StopAsianHate trending but that's as far it's going to go.

This doesn't help when the media has been hyping up BLM so much that you have some blacks literally justifying acts of violence against whites/asians/other communities because of systemic racism and other memes like that.

But serious fuck the USA and their backwards culture of SJW/Victim complex/White guilt/Marxist subversion by foreign powers, i still wonder why would anyone want to move to that dump in 2021. (Some states are still good)

sooo american.

https://www.reddit.com/r/PublicFreakout/comments/mguj80/antimasker_gets_his_ass_beat_at_walmart/

coca-cola-be-less-white-political-cartoon.png

Last edited:
Un gardien de sécurité ce n'est pas un policier non plus, c'est pas sa job d'arrêter des crimes dans la rue.
Smh. It's nobody's "job". You make it sound like only police should intervene when there is violence being perpetuated on a defenseless individual right before your eye.
The dude didn't even bother to see how she is and actually closed the door. I don't know what you are trying to shield

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk

Smh. It's nobody's "job". You make it sound like only police should intervene when there is violence being perpetuated on a defenseless individual right before your eye.
The dude didn't even bother to see how she is and actually closed the door. I don't know what you are trying to shield

He probably closed the door so the psycho doesn't come into his store and starts creating shit in there. For all we know, he called 911 as soon as he closed the door so the woman could get assistance.

Here's another example of people standing by while an assault is going on. Should they get arrested as well?

Back