Boni$ Deni$ wants to be mayor — get ready for performance based ticket$ !!!

student13

Boni$ Deni$ wants to be mayor . Have we all forgotten about Police Officers who get bonu$e$ if they meet a “suggested” targeted
ticket average ( read: ticket quota ! ). Do we really need this b$ ? While I may not love ms plante I liked this guy even less.

https://ici.radio-canada.ca/nouvelle/1020717/bonis-pour-cadres-policiers-spvm-contraventions .

Il y a assez de monde qui conduit mal que si un policier n'atteint pas son quotas, c'est qu'il travaille mal en criss. As-tu déjà vu des job ou si tu n'atteint pas une cible de rendement tu garde ta job?

JE suis pas aveugle a ce fait, (qu'il y a des quotas meme aujoud'hui, mais, avec Boni$ Deni$ , j'ai note que les operations des contraventions etait beaaucoup plus eleve, ... les choses ont calmer un peu avec nouvelle adminsitration.

Au-dela de ca, n'oublie pas

40million pour les lumieres de Pont Jacques -Cartier.
2 million pour des sieges de marbe ou granite.
24 million pour le circuit formula e. ( J'ai pas des problemes avec evenments sportives, mais a 3X le prix de le Grand PRix de Montreal ??). Ca fait pas du sense.
50 Million pour Maudit Bixi ?

The feds footed most the bill for the lights on the PJC. I'm fine with money being spent on Bixi it's a great program and very very popular. They have been turning a profit the last few years IIRC

Also if you get pulled over stop signs or speed in areas you frequent often you are a complete moron. Revenue from infractions both parking and traffic has gone up to well over 200 million under Plante. Dennis was around 150-175... so has the police budget which represents about 20% of the budget....

I had to look this up the other day for an unrelated topic

Sent from my EML-L09 using Tapatalk

The feds footed most the bill for the lights on the PJC. I'm fine with money being spent on Bixi it's a great program and very very popular. They have been turning a profit the last few years IIRC

Also if you get pulled over stop signs or speed in areas you frequent often you are a complete moron. Revenue from infractions both parking and traffic has gone up to well over 200 million under Plante. Dennis was around 150-175... so has the police budget which represents about 20% of the budget....

I had to look this up the other day for an unrelated topic

Cool why did you have to lookup this information?

Cool why did you have to lookup this information?
Its a bit skewed as the cops were "on strike" but there is enough data to see where it's going. I looked it up to see how much violations bring in to see potentially what the city will lose out on with self diving cars.

The majority of the money comes from parking tickets which goes directly to the city. Moving violations are split up where the money goes.

Boni$ Deni$ wants to be mayor . Have we all forgotten about Police Officers who get bonu$e$ if they meet a “suggested” targeted
ticket average ( read: ticket quota ! ). Do we really need this b$ ? While I may not love ms plante I liked this guy even less.

https://ici.radio-canada.ca/nouvelle/1020717/bonis-pour-cadres-policiers-spvm-contraventions .

Tu dis ça comme si le policier patrouilleur dans son char avait un bonus en cash a fin de l'année selon son nombre de tickets... si tu crois ça pour vrai, tu crois vraiment aux licornes.

Le fameux "bonus" que tu parles, c'est les cadres (boss) qui avait un certain bonus. Pi les patrouilleurs s'en contre-caliss des cadres qui leur demandent de donner plus de tickets..

Tu dis ça comme si le policier patrouilleur dans son char avait un bonus en cash a fin de l'année selon son nombre de tickets... si tu crois ça pour vrai, tu crois vraiment aux licornes.

Le fameux "bonus" que tu parles, c'est les cadres (boss) qui avait un certain bonus. Pi les patrouilleurs s'en contre-caliss des cadres qui leur demandent de donner plus de tickets..

Allo michel , oui j’ai pas une distinction entre
L’agent policier et le commadant du station
Mais je crois que toute le monde a vu le billboard avec le tete de coderre paye par la
Fraternite does policier.

https://cobp.resist.ca/en/documentation/le-syndicat-des-policiers-d-nonce-les-boni-deni

Back