Rapper DMX in Grave Condition After Drug Overdose

I thought he legit died ages ago. Its pretty crazy how big some of these guys were..DMX, Ja Rule etc but most ended up washed up.

Sent from my EML-L09 using Tapatalk

I thought he legit died ages ago. Its pretty crazy how big some of these guys were..DMX, Ja Rule etc but most ended up washed up.

I wouldn't say DMX really became washed up. He just got too involved into drugs and the law. Spent years in and out of jail rather than making music so he basically fell off the radar.

Guy sold over 74 million records worldwide. So he's definitely levels above Ja Rule in terms of popularity. But I get what you're saying. Some of these guys we barely ever hear about anymore.

I wouldn't say DMX really became washed up. He just got too involved into drugs and the law. Spent years in and out of prison rather than making music so he basically fell off the radar.

Guy sold over 74 million records worldwide. So he's definitely levels above Ja Rule in terms of popularity. But I get what you're saying. Some of these guys we barely ever hear about anymore.
I absolutely agree but damn some of these guys could never escape that ghetto life. Meanwhile 50 is laughing at them all.

Pour moi DMX =
7df0f3bdae5d9dbfdcf0c1359af71d4a.jpg

Envoyé de mon Pixel 4a en utilisant Tapatalk

I absolutely agree but damn some of these guys could never escape that ghetto life. Meanwhile 50 is laughing at them all.

For sure. 50 always had a business mindset. Music was more of a means to get rich and open other doors imo.

And you're right, it is crazy how some of these artists have sold millions of records and years later it's like they fell off the surface of the earth.

Time goes by and people move on. I guess not everyone has the ability to stay relevant for so long. But I think this happens with artists of any genre.

It's a shame... I liked his music growing up, rough voice, barking and even his movies (stuff like Romeo must die) weren't that bad

Insane how caught up in the hood these guys were after making millions. I get drug addiction is hard, but fuck, get rich and get out. Hope he pulls through, I have all his cd's somewhere in a box.

Sent from my SM-G986W using Tapatalk

Étonnamment , les films avec DMX et Jet Li était pas mal bon

la passe avec le yamaha sur le char de police avec sa toune X Gon Give It To Ya

MV5BMzlkZDczNGMtMGIxYS00YWM4LTk2MjMtMDliYmJhMzk4NW  ExXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMDU0OTkxNg@@._V1_.jpg

sans oublier Gabrielle Union . ...

I remember going to see Exit Wounds at Eaton Center famous players

I wouldn't say DMX really became washed up. He just got too involved into drugs and the law. Spent years in and out of jail rather than making music so he basically fell off the radar.

hate de voir ce que le dude qui s'est crissé un diamant de 25M dans le front va faire dans 10-15 ans

Remember that gang in the West that took the name "Ruff Ryders"... well in the end DMX died of a drug overdose so, yeah, maybe you kids should have studied more.

This guy was/is a legit crackhead. A friend of mine got to meet him backstage after a show and all he was talking about was scoring some chewies, a slang for crack.

Le gars avait de graves problèmes psychologiques, je crois qu’il s’était fait arrêté pour avoir personnifié un agent de police, il avait l’air à plus trop faire la différence entre la réalité et les films.

Le gars avait de graves problèmes psychologiques, je crois qu’il s’était fait arrêté pour avoir personnifié un agent de police, il avait l’air à plus trop faire la différence entre la réalité et les films.

Quoi tu parles, il s'est fait framer par les illuminati, lol.

Last edited:
I saw him in a show and he did talk about this. he had a fucked up childhood. his parent issues are even mentioned in his songs. he was doing lots of drugs, lots of chicks, eventually had a ridiculous amount of kids, something like 15, he got sued by the mamas, couldn't make the payments, and he was not allowed to leave the country as a result. his career was a has been in the usa but he still had demand outside, but couldn't go. he was stuck. for sure he blew lots of money on hookers and coke. then more hookers and more coke. it seems one of them was his demise. in his prime he was a beast. I saw him less than 10 years ago so long gone, and he was old but in shape and put up an amazing show. some shows I remember nothing from, but this one was really good.

50 may be laughing but it’s Slim and Dre who are smiling and who will go down in history as “Made it to the top and beyond”

This is another thread that makes me feel old lol

Back