Does anyone know any reputable transmission shop ?

1bonbri

My transmission needs a rebuild and I don't know any shops. Does anyone could recommend me one ? Seems obvious but I really don't feel like going back there after 4000km because it broke again

Attachments

• 41808176-portrait-of-a-smiling-mechanic-holding-a-wrench-in-his-garage.jpg
    41808176-portrait-of-a-smiling-mechanic-holding-a-wrench-in-his-garage.jpg
    106.9 KB · Views: 164
jaurai une getrag 5 speeds manuel de 3000gt a refresh bientot aussi. intéressé si vous avez des noms.

Give Atleier Bohica a call. Dylan fools around with Honda engines/ gearboxes often. 2nd gear grind?

Sent from my EML-L09 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
I asked atelier Bohica and he told me he didn't rebuild transmissions... And cmon i'm not gonna ask him to give me a ride. But if he asks if i want one I wont say no

a long time ago, I had a mk3 Golf with a 5-speed and a broken reverse idler. I brought it to Transmission P & G Rondeau inc (864 Boul. d'Iberville, Saint-Jean-sur-Richelieu) which was somewhat close to where I lived with my parents. They did a good job cleaning and replacing the gear in question and the price was reasonable. Never had an issue after that until I sold the car years later.

...but that was a long time ago. I also removed the transmission and reinstalled it myself. They only did the survery.

I'd get a quote from them if I had another trans job; I don't open anything like that myself; too afraid to f*ck anything up.

Back