Une dangereuse criminel se promene sans masque au carrefour laval (nice tits inside)

didn't know that 0.03% < 0.00001%

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk
4e1475e86a681e75a1411fe09352b737.jpg

Count actual covid deaths. You can't count inflated numbers. Chump.
taken from the government website.

who are you calling chump? rather point me to some alt-right page with the real numbers?

Taken from the government website... that's your problem. You won't get the real numbers. Just look at the flu death rate - down something like 98% lol.

Taken from the government website... that's your problem. You won't get the real numbers. Just look at the flu death rate - down something like 98% lol.
i gotta ask- where do you get real numbers if not from the government?

You’re wasting your time bro. MTV is an anti-vaxxer and will bullshit you any number straight from any alt-right website or he’ll just make up numbers. No one can change his mind because the vaccine is bad because Big Pharma, Big Tech and Big Media.

and what makes you assume that?

Turn your brain on. I hinted at a couple things. Put 2 + 2 together.

You’re wasting your time bro. MTV is an anti-vaxxer and will bullshit you any number straight from any alt-right website or he’ll just make up numbers. No one can change his mind because the vaccine is bad because Big Pharma, Big Tech and Big Media.

You're an idiot hahaha. Oh wait - you can't see what I just wrote, cause you have me blocked.

Turn your brain on. I hinted at a couple things. Put 2 + 2 together.

sure.

yeah i don't keep track of usernames on here so i often forget who is what.

and what makes you assume that?

Statistiques Canada a soulevé le point que le décompte des morts de la covid au Québec dépasse largement la surmortalité. Just saying, je te laisse aller lire trouver le document pour comprendre que même un gc.ca remet en cause le nombre de mort réel.

Statistiques Canada a soulevé le point que le décompte des morts de la covid au Québec dépasse largement la surmortalité. Just saying, je te laisse aller lire trouver le document pour comprendre que même un gc.ca remet en cause le nombre de mort réel.
en quoi pourrait-on avoir un gain en messonge du décompte de mort?

Back