Bought a car via a Proxy form turns out Owner has tickets... Did I just lose 9000$?

Any news on this? Did the OP go to jail or something?

Sorry for the late response I just took the advice earlier and paid the 612$ had no other choice... After paying the ticket I was able to successfully get the car registered. Thanks for the help and advice guys!

Sorry for the late response I just took the advice earlier and paid the 612$ had no other choice... After paying the ticket I was able to successfully get the car registered. Thanks for the help and advice guys!

pretty disgusting; you shouldn't have to pay for the tickets...

I find peoples' lack of integrity lately is fucking embarassing. I almost got f*cked over on a recent transaction. Glad I didn't go through with it.

Lesson = no proxy, no bullsh*t. Everyone & everything @ the SAAQ, everything happens there. He won't pay his ticket? No deal.

Le gars reçoit 9,000$ mais a pas une cenne pour payer son 612$ de ticket puis casher la différence... je suis vraiment curieux du char que OP s'est offert

Le gars reçoit 9,000$ mais a pas une cenne pour payer son 612$ de ticket puis casher la différence... je suis vraiment curieux du char que OP s'est offert

Ca ce peut que le gars devait exactement ca p-e meme qu’il devait 12000$... j’espère que OP a regarder le RDPRM lol

Will you sue the owner?

Ca ce peut que le gars devait exactement ca p-e meme qu’il devait 12000$... j’espère que OP a regarder le RDPRM lol

Y’a dit qui l’avait sorti

Y le devait surement à un garçon qui allait venir lui plier les molets

There you go you car cost you 9612$ in the end. Problem solved and could of been worse!!

Tout ce qu'il te reste à faire c'est une mise en demeure à 100$ pour ravoir 612$ + 100$ frais + 300$ perte de temps, pas parce que tu tiens au 1000$ mais par principe et pour avoir le dernier mot :bigup:

For 612$? Move on with life... if the guy doesn't have the money to pay his tickets he ain't showing up to court in 2 years.

Sent from my EML-L09 using Tapatalk
C'est bon 10 ans un jugement tu fais une saisie-exécution quand il a l'air d'avoir quelques dollars.

For 612$? Move on with life... if the guy doesn't have the money to pay his tickets he ain't showing up to court in 2 years.

Sent from my EML-L09 using Tapatalk

Alors? Tu va gagner et si je me fit a l'emission Huissier ca peu aller loin un coup enclancher. Je serais pret a perdre 1000$ pour que ce crotter la en perde 600$

Tout ce qu'il te reste à faire c'est une mise en demeure à 100$ pour ravoir 612$ + 100$ frais + 300$ perte de temps, pas parce que tu tiens au 1000$ mais par principe et pour avoir le dernier mot :bigup:
Idéalement il faut mettre en demeure avant de payer la dette d'un tiers.

La mise en demeure tu notifies ça par courrier recommandé ou même un texto s'il répond ça peut être ok, pas besoin d'envoyer le huissier.

Genre
Op:"El gros, paye ton ticket de 612$ d'ici la fin de la semaine, je veux plaquer mon char"
Vendeur :"Va chier"

Voilà mis en demeure.

Last edited:
You have his adress, go see him and get your money back wtf

Reading this made me rage, those kind of people needs a good beat up seriously, specially those who stop answer the sms and phones calls

Back