what to get? (ninja 400/650/1000)

J'ai une ninja 300 depuis 2013 et j'ai beaucoup de plaisir avec. Si je changeais aujourd'hui j'irais clairement vers la 400.

Avoir le budget pour une bebelle...

Il y a un cb1 a vendre 3400$

Moteur parfait pour des petites routes et la ville, mais carburateur et suspension de 30 ans c'est difficilement acceptable de nos jours. Le moteur de ma fzr250 me manque mais pour tout le reste j'aime mieux ma CBR250.

CB650R is pushing 90HP on top of the powerband on 650CC which is plenty of bike for the power to weight ratio. Very cool naked, yes, more expensive & a more premium product than FZ's RN's and SV's.
400's are pretty cool but depends on your height, weight, and what kind of riding you plan on doing. If you just want to do urban crawling and dick around I'd go for a 400, even cross-shop ktm's or husky's.
I'd skip the 600 in the kawi line-up and jump straight to the 900 which has a well rounded I4. Tame and good low-end torque for city driving and super balanced for long highway rides and poppin powerwheelies. I think middleweights are just that, middleweights, most of the time, and always lack that little something, and that's just me, I drive a boring car but want more bike than I need.

I tried the Kawa 900rs when it came out and found the engine very boring. With the CBR650 at least you can make it scream a little bit before being in GEV territory. I find the GSXS750 more well rounded than Kawa's 900s.

Mon ancienne moto, c'était une triumph street triple R. 675cc, environ 105hp de mémoire. à mon avis c'est le juste milieu, puissance exploitable sans être over the line. Aussi rapide que presque n'importe quelle moto sur le 0-100.

J'ai aussi eu un DRZ avec 40 hp lol, bref deux machines complètement différente. Je pense qu'un coup que ton trip de vitesse passe, 400cc c'est correct! Mais ca dépend aussi de ou tu roule, si tu embarque souvent un passager etc.

Yamaha just released the R7. It's only a guess since I haven't tried it, the cp2 engine is very smooth throughout the PowerBand and paired with a slipper clutch and race chasis looks good to me for an all around fun bike.

But when in doubt, GSR 750 is the best bang for the buck all day.

Back