seriously need help form someone that works at the saaq!!

delsolxxxsir

Legacy Member
I am trying to plate my bike and it says I don't have the newest certificate, which is possible that I just forgot to put the right one in my wallet.

I tried calling but they close at 4:30... Now, I went to look for e-mails from the saaq to see if they might have sent it to me by mail, but to my dismay, I found an e-mail saying my transaction was refused last September... I don't remember having anything that said refused when I plated it! I am FREACKING OUT! it would mean that if it didn't pass through, means I need the one year inspection on it! which there is NO WAY my bike passes it, it has an INSANE amount of mods on it... I was SUPER careful every year to plate it, I,ve been on this project for 3 years, I don't know if I'm freacking out for nothing or if I'm royaly FUCKED... I'M not even sure the e-mail is for that but still... please tell me I didn't fuck up my 3 year long project!!! thanks guys!

beast.jpg

If you are stuck tony transfer to a friend. He plates it and sells it back to you. No inspection just gotta pay.

Between 100-150$ he comes to you too.

I've used a few different ones over the years. Basically easy way to avoid inspection especially if you are not stock.

Thanks guys! so I call him and tell him my car needs an inspection, so can you transfer it to my gf and then back to me, pay him 100$ and donzo? shit... had I known, I would've saved a couple 100's plating it for a month every year for the past 3 years!

Thanks guys! so I call him and tell him my car needs an inspection, so can you transfer it to my gf and then back to me, pay him 100$ and donzo? shit... had I known, I would've saved a couple 100's plating it for a month every year for the past 3 years!

Car gets sold to gf, gf registers it. Week later you transfer back as normal

He's pretty open about it. He's not the only one, any dealer can do this.

Sent from my SM-G986W using Tapatalk

And it's actually a legal practice?

I mean...people were pretty pissed about how much money iamhely was making and that revenu canada should go after her... and then lost their minds when they found out she was selling her water and that the MAPAQ should be after her....

And it's actually a legal practice?

I mean...people were pretty pissed about how much money iamhely was making and that revenu canada should go after her... and then lost their minds when they found out she was selling her water and that the MAPAQ should be after her....
Offtopic is not for everyone I guess.

Sent from my SM-G986W using Tapatalk

I am trying to plate my bike and it says I don't have the newest certificate, which is possible that I just forgot to put the right one in my wallet.

I tried calling but they close at 4:30... Now, I went to look for e-mails from the saaq to see if they might have sent it to me by mail, but to my dismay, I found an e-mail saying my transaction was refused last September... I don't remember having anything that said refused when I plated it! I am FREACKING OUT! it would mean that if it didn't pass through, means I need the one year inspection on it! which there is NO WAY my bike passes it, it has an INSANE amount of mods on it... I was SUPER careful every year to plate it, I,ve been on this project for 3 years, I don't know if I'm freacking out for nothing or if I'm royaly FUCKED... I'M not even sure the e-mail is for that but still... please tell me I didn't fuck up my 3 year long project!!! thanks guys!

View attachment 48132

You may have overlooked one thing- if you haven't yet passed the 1 year since last registered, you can still plate the bike legit- at the SAAQ. The online service requires you to have the latest reg papers- but if you go to a service counter- with your valid drivers license, they can look up any vehicle that is plated OR STORED under your name and then do the transaction required. No sweat.

You may have overlooked one thing- if you haven't yet passed the 1 year since last registered, you can still plate the bike legit- at the SAAQ. The online service requires you to have the latest reg papers- but if you go to a service counter- with your valid drivers license, they can look up any vehicle that is plated OR STORED under your name and then do the transaction required. No sweat.

well that's just it, the e-mail I found from the saaq says transaction refused on september first, don't know why though... and that is the transaction to plate it for the year, then I unplate it the month after, that way I skip the whole thing. thanks for the good words on the bike! it's an amazing machine! :)

Back