Lol so uh, what's Qanonites stance on Israel/Palestine?

Yeah, I'm not sure dropping bombs on civilians is going to make Hamas any less relevant anytime soon.

The cynic in me thinks that stepping up military actions sure is convenient for a prime minister to improve their lacklustre political fortunes. Look, a common enemy! time for some unity and executive actions!

Fk those extremist muslims, cant do shit in peace

Go and throw rocks in your country, dont brings this hate shit here

Adapted immigrants here are not the same

I hate to say this but I think something really bad has to happen there, like a atomic bomb or something that partially cripples israel and gaza, they wont have a choice to work together, and maybe the cycle of hate will be broken... there would be lots of death but less than if no peace is made....

This looks like images from eastern Europe.

Last edited:
This looks like images from eastern Europe.

The irony is incredible... 90% of these people say that Jews control the content in the media.. That narrative simply doesn't match reality.

Tu drop une bombe sur le pays au complet et tu rends un grand service a la planète ! Je peux pas croire qu'en 2021 la religion qui mène a ce genre de niasage la soit toléré !

je pense il ont enfin compris internet.

la israel joue the BASED CARD.

il vont avoir les Larpeur de saint croisade de leur bord.

Does it bother liberals that they're aligned with Communist China on every single issue? Does it ring an alarm bell at any point?

https://youtu.be/ZiSRCPiklhI

Tu drop une bombe sur le pays au complet et tu rends un grand service a la planète ! Je peux pas croire qu'en 2021 la religion qui mène a ce genre de niasage la soit toléré !

There are some parts of that video which are unfortunately true.. Like the delusional settler that is supported by the Israeli government to move into the west bank.. Aside from that this video is pure propaganda... These people could make Montreal look that way as well with footage during riots.

If you want to see what Palestinians, Israeli Arabs, Druze and Israeli Jews actually believe.. There is a video series called "The Ask Project" where people submit questions online to be asked directly and unfiltered to a demographic of your choice in Israel and Palestine.. I'll post an example video below:

Back