Toronto man leaves Nissan at dealership tech drives the vehicle 180 km . asshat.

Tempete dans un verre d'eau. Il y a sûrement des informations qu'on a pas, et il y a possiblement eu un problème de communication.

148 Km/h pas justifiable, le road test de 180 Km pour une caméra de recule c'est pousser pas mal.

That guy is the type that drops off the car with gas light on. While I don't condone the speed I've had to road test cars for long distances before while troubleshooting or verifying a repair. Sometimes 200-300kms over several days.

Must be a slow news day for this to actually get reported on. Lol over 100kph on the 401. What a cry baby

148 Km/h pas justifiable, le road test de 180 Km pour une caméra de recule c'est pousser pas mal.

si ca avait été de reculons I would say ok

200 km c'est beaucoup quand même. 150kmg sur la 401 c'est cuising speed mais c'est quand même con

That guy is the type that drops off the car with gas light on. While I don't condone the speed I've had to road test cars for long distances before while troubleshooting or verifying a repair. Sometimes 200-300kms over several days.

Must be a slow news day for this to actually get reported on. Lol over 100kph on the 401. What a cry baby

Yup mais pour troubleshooter une caméra de recul, pas besoin de road test je crois bien, t'as juste à reculer en dehors de la shop quand le trouble est réparé.

Sacrament je peux pas croire qu’une histoire comme ca passe au nouvelle. Autant que le dealer aurait pas du rouler a 150kmh pour 2 secondes autant que ce dude la c’est une crisse de Karen!

C’est une f@cking nissan avec un 3.5 ca peut rouler 150km/h night and days pendant 500000km

Yup mais pour troubleshooter une caméra de recul, pas besoin de road test je crois bien, t'as juste à reculer en dehors de la shop quand le trouble est réparé.
Depends what else was done. There could have been something else on the work order phoned in later like a noise etc. Happens all the time. Also software update that the tsb required a roadtest on. I wouldn't go 90kms to test either but as I said I've taken cares home or on long drives when needed, the client is told. Backup camera on the Nissan is usually software related too

As I said that guy prob brings his car in with no gas, counts the change and gum in the pack.

Sent from my EML-L09 using Tapatalk

Depends what else was done. There could have been something else on the work order phoned in later like a noise etc. Happens all the time. Also software update that the tsb required a roadtest on. I wouldn't go 90kms to test either but as I said I've taken cares home or on long drives when needed, the client is told. Backup camera on the Nissan is usually software related too

As I said that guy prob brings his car in with no gas, counts the change and gum in the pack.

Sent from my EML-L09 using Tapatalk

dude.. stop trying to justify this looser mechanic lol

180km trip for a defect backup camera, and 150kmh... trust me, the dealership owner would fucking pay me something back for the stupidity of his employee. I did that same recall on my infiniti... funny.. took 15 min and no driving needed lol

dude.. stop trying to justify this looser mechanic lol

180km trip for a defect backup camera, and 150kmh... trust me, the dealership owner would fucking pay me something back for the stupidity of his employee. I did that same recall on my infiniti... funny.. took 15 min and no driving needed lol

Like what? Dans cette histoire le gars a donné son OK pour que le dealer fasse un test plus long.

Ok pas a 150kmh et ok pas 180km

Donc rouler 15 secondes a 150km/h ca ce monaie pour combien et 180km sur la vie d’une voiture ca se monaie a combien?

150kmh ca reste toujours ben juste 30km/h de plus que la limite acceptée

Like what? Dans cette histoire le gars a donné son OK pour que le dealer fasse un test plus long.

Ok pas a 150kmh et ok pas 180km

Donc rouler 15 secondes a 150km/h ca ce monaie pour combien et 180km sur la vie d’une voiture ca se monaie a combien?

150kmh ca reste toujours ben juste 30km/h de plus que la limite acceptée

T'essaie de défendre l'indéfendable sachant que ni la distance ni la vitesses ne sont raisonables.

L'erreur du dealer ça été de ne pas lui offrir de nanane pour lui faire plaisir comme un lavage de char ou un plein d'essence.

Le gerant a été full retard en accusant le bonhomme d'espionnage et il a gagner le grand prix: se faire trainer dans la boue a la TV.

Moi c est pas la vitesse.. mais 180km criss c est un tiers du tank. Mais moi le plein de Suprême au moins... donne un oil
Change gratos and we call it a day

I don’t know how Gregster or anyone can justify driving at approx 150kph at a distance of 180km. to fix a camera?

Moreover there is no excuse , driving 150kph on the 401 is not a cry baby thing
It’s receiving a letter that you car has been seized by the OPP and you have a 1000 $ ticket thing ie Ontario Highway Traffic Act.

I can’t believe anyone is trying to justify the mechanics behaviour . If it was me I’d be talking to some lawyer friends on my next move .

What do Nissan owners and a bottle of wine have in common? They are both empty from the neck up.

I don’t know how Gregster or anyone can justify driving at approx 150kph at a distance of 180km. to fix a camera?

Moreover there is no excuse , driving 150kph on the 401 is not a cry baby thing
It’s receiving a letter that you car has been seized by the OPP and you have a 1000 $ ticket thing ie Ontario Highway Traffic Act.

I can’t believe anyone is trying to justify the mechanics behaviour . If it was me I’d be talking to some lawyer friends on my next move .

Boredness competititon between you, and global news. What's the prize ?

whenever I left my car in, I never even looked at my km, maybe that happened to me and I never knew lol :p That being said, yeah, no reasonable justification possible...

Back