Euro 2020 Thread

So it will be an England vs Italy final...but I gotta tip off my head to Denmark... wow what a run especially with their main guy out.

on the Copa America we're looking at a very typical Brazil vs Argentina final.

So it will be an England vs Italy final...but I gotta tip off my head to Denmark... wow what a run especially with their main guy out.

on the Copa America we're looking at a very typical Brazil vs Argentina final.

If having VAR and that is still a penalty (against Denmark) ...the whole world is blind !

YES YES YES !

d95bd72dfe5171e56fec87040e59fb9c.gif

Damn I'm very surprised that a lot o these matches end up in penalty shoot outs which suggests that the countries/players' talents are getting better and better everywhere in Europe.

So england puts 2 penalty shooters in last seconds of extra time, they both miss to score lol

Payback for Denmark.

So england puts 2 penalty shooters in last seconds of extra time, they both miss to score lol

Payback for Denmark.
that was indeed something. how do you put the fate of the cup at the feet of a teenager you brought in as a sub..

Damn I'm very surprised that a lot o these matches end up in penalty shoot outs which suggests that the countries/players' talents are getting better and better everywhere in Europe.

or worse and worse? they are just evenly spread, not better or worse.

Belle celebration a rdp…ya eu un hit and run et lauto s’est enfuit a toute vitesse avec le bumper qui trainer a coté.

Moi non, ca s’est passé tellement vite. Surement du monde qui faisait parti de la parade auront de quoi à poster.

Tout ce quon a vue cest le gars partir a toute vitesse brulant les stop et passant toute vitesse sur des speed bump…yavait meme de l’air de rire dans l’auto…

There were many people coming from outside RDP to celebrate, the side streets were jammed with cars coming in from Laval and other ends of the island.
Pretty impressive to see that many people come together to celebrate.

20210711_185522.jpg
217253322_10159698480935921_225115857696911776_n.jpg
217424101_10159698480795921_160125850108587321_n.jpg

Brits beating up the Italian fans at the exit of Wembley... wow...

British media was also fast to cover that up:

"Clashes at Wembley Stadium with ticketless fans who broke in" etc.

lol

Back