Euro 2020 Thread

humans are so fucking stupid. grown ass 40-50 year old man punching a 12 years old in the face... for a soccer game... idiots never cease to impress me.

humans are so fucking stupid. grown ass 40-50 year old man punching a 12 years old in the face... for a soccer game... idiots never cease to impress me.

There's a bit of disinformation going on here. The video was actually taken before the start of the game, this is what we call a bumrush (In other words, a bunch of people who didn't have tickets to the game who forced their way in). So what you're seeing is people with tickets basically trying to stop the people without tickets to get in.

There's a bit of disinformation going on here. The video was actually taken before the start of the game, this is what we call a bumrush (In other words, a bunch of people who didn't have tickets to the game who forced their way in). So what you're seeing is people with tickets basically trying to stop the people without tickets to get in.

yes because when i buy a ticket to an event, and something like this happens, i become rambo and i wanna sucker punch random people, kids, wifes and elderly to regulate the peace.... yes.

MAKES SENSE BRUH lol

yes because when i buy a ticket to an event, and something like this happens, i become rambo and i wanna sucker punch random people, kids, wifes and elderly to regulate the peace.... yes.

MAKES SENSE BRUH lol

Well have you ever bought tickets to an event and something like this happened? lol

And yes, English people like to fight

Wembley will be Wembley. I have no idea to this day why they keep having world/euro class finals in England.

https://youtu.be/IMHQrbycDf0

Their security is shit. They should have freaking learned by now how to manage this shit.

Back