Do we still like the Kia Stinger in 2021?

Son problème est le prix et le taux d'intérêt à la location, car ses rivaux offrent des taux d'intérêts pas mal plus avantageux que Kia et le résiduel joue pour beaucoup

Ça reste une très bonne voiture dans l'ensemble, mais je préfère la G70

Sale both your mazda/370z

Buy stinger 2018 cash. Done deal.

Enjoy it and sale it back in 2 years.

Kia Stinger, il faut aimer le look et comme bien des Kia et Hyundai, ça se démode très rapidement. Golf R c'est beaucoup plus classique et épuré disons.

Son problème est le prix et le taux d'intérêt à la location, car ses rivaux offrent des taux d'intérêts pas mal plus avantageux que Kia et le résiduel joue pour beaucoup

Ça reste une très bonne voiture dans l'ensemble, mais je préfère la G70

Même chose j'irais avec le premium de la G70 qui risque de mieux garder ca valeur et fais mon tuner look..

The VW Alltrack/Sportwagen clutch is made of paper and barely holds up to stock power, much less a tune. Have you completely written off a Tacoma?

The VW Alltrack/Sportwagen clutch is made of paper and barely holds up to stock power, much less a tune. Have you completely written off a Tacoma?

ben voyons, c'est une clutch de GTI, ça fais la job en masse. Mon sportwagen roule avec un JB4 depuis 4ans et 60 000km.

Le seule problème que la Stinger à c'est le badge.
Je l'ai magasiné l'an passé, les chiffres sont bon, les reviews aussi....mais on ont a de la misère à passer le badge Kia.

Si ça serais un Chevrolet Stinger ont aurais pas la même discution

lol En quoi un badge Chevrolet en ferait une meilleure voiture?

Le monde ont leur préjugé envers les marques. Tu peux pas le nier
Kia c'est coréen donc ca vaut qu'es ce que ça vaut. Kia c'est cheap blah blah...
L'idée préconçu de la marque.

Au dela du badge c'est aussi une question de philosophie. Les corréens je trouve que ca manque un petit quelques chose, on dirait qu'ils sont monté tellement rapidement qu'il n'y a pas de philosophie ou de ''lien'' avec la marque.

Donc ils compensent en ajoutant beaucoup d'option et de bebelle pour en offrir ''plus'' mais au final, le coeur du véhicule reste ordinaire.

C'est comme si tu avais un restaurant avec de la bouffe ordinaire mais un service de feu pis qu'on te donne une entrée gratuite, le dessert, 2 brevages et un spectacle de mariachi.

En bout de ligne l'offre dans l'ensemble est intéressante mais le monde vont se lasser de manger de la bouffe ordinaire.

C'est pas perception des produits corréens.

ben voyons, c'est une clutch de GTI, ça fais la job en masse. Mon sportwagen roule avec un JB4 depuis 4ans et 60 000km.

The CDV implementation and helper spring integration have wrecked a bunch of clutches over on the Alltrack forums. Under normal driving those "aid" mechanisms should never cause premature failure and lead to replacement. The clutch IS subpar, but I'm glad your sample size of 1 says otherwise.

The CDV implementation and helper spring integration have wrecked a bunch of clutches over on the Alltrack forums. Under normal driving those "aid" mechanisms should never cause premature failure and lead to replacement. The clutch IS subpar, but I'm glad your sample size of 1 says otherwise.

for each issue you read about on forums, there are hundreds who are not reporting that everything is working fine.

The issue is not some phantom conspiracy being propagated on internet forums lol. The physical clamping pressure between the friction plate and the flywheel is just not enough for any of the VW applications the clutch kit is installed into. Hard throttle in mid to high RPMs should not be causing a clutch to slip. Whether its the CDV and pedal helper spring causing the underlying problem or people not adapting their driving style to accommodate for these aids, there is a very real clutch wear problem in these cars. I'm genuinely happy for you that your car's clutch is holding up, but saying that this is a vocal minority issue is just bogus IMO.

Ceux qui brûlent leur clutch c’est le conducteur le problème en général
La clutch des golf a deux pieds de travel, sûrement que beaucoup ne vont pas au fond de la pédale et que ça cause des problèmes. Ça ruine un peu l'agrément du char je trouve et en plus il faut approcher le siège des pédales plus que la position idéale.

Can the clutch situation be resolved when being replaced with a better/stronger unit? Like if it breaks you fix it once with and upgrade and it's done or will it happen again and again?

I'm going to try and sneak into Quebec tomorrow to see family for the first time since August of last year. I spotted a GSW that seems interesting on the south shore. I might go check it out. 2018, 80k, 4motion 6sp, sunroof, leather 20k. I prefer the alltrack but they are hard to find in red and seem to be worth a lot more than the regular GSW with 4motion and a manual.

Try them all. First step in any choice.

Even when my mom need a new car we try 6-7 cars then she re-try the top 2.

Envoyé de mon Pixel 4a en utilisant Tapatalk

Can the clutch situation be resolved when being replaced with a better/stronger unit? Like if it breaks you fix it once with and upgrade and it's done or will it happen again and again?

I'm going to try and sneak into Quebec tomorrow to see family for the first time since August of last year. I spotted a GSW that seems interesting on the south shore. I might go check it out. 2018, 80k, 4motion 6sp, sunroof, leather 20k. I prefer the alltrack but they are hard to find in red and seem to be worth a lot more than the regular GSW with 4motion and a manual.

The Golf Wagons are terrific cars. I have a 2017 Alltrack as an office vehicle. And yes a clutch replacement with something a little more stout will address any slippage. Alternatively if you detect slipping and want to go the OEM route you can replace it with a factory kit but I would detach the CDV and remove the helper spring.

As for that used one, you will want to find out if the haldex fluids have been changed. I think VW recommends it gets done at 60k km. Only other point of concern is the roof. It can have a tendency to leak, and if memory serves me correctly there was a service bulletin issued by VW to address this. Everything else is pretty standard.

Back