who here can get packages across the border again? :P

delsolxxxsir

Legacy Member
I remember a member here was kind enough to offer going to get stuff at a p.o box or something... I need an air filter for a rare jetski and I can't seem to be able to get it here without CRAZY shipping charges... can someone point me to him? I'd really like to know if he could help me out :) thank you MR!

I remember a member here was kind enough to offer going to get stuff at a p.o box or something... I need an air filter for a rare jetski and I can't seem to be able to get it here without CRAZY shipping charges... can someone point me to him? I'd really like to know if he could help me out :) thank you MR!
It was me, but unfortunately not going back until end of summer as I am bringing my family stateside for the summer.

Borders will likely reopen next month.

Message me the part number on Facebook. I'll see what I can do for you tomorrow.

Sent from my SM-G986W using Tapatalk

Back